Dancing With The Stars Make Up Team.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh,LOL i feel like a kid peeking in a candy store ;D

heart.gif

My favorite part of all this is that they have magazine clippings all over their walls.  Inspiration for the girls.  LOL!

I love it - they take from other people and use it as inspiration!  THE PRO's! Yes, the pro's still rely on other people's work - makes me feel better when I take snippits of other people's work and put them in a folder for "later"!

thanks for sharing! i absolutely love seeing what professionals are using ... i duno why but i feel so empowered if i see something they use in my collection lol

ohhhh yeah! Love this thread! Hmmm I spy with my eye:

-The MAC stippling brushes (I've got 6 of em)...I use these for blending out foundations, as well as various other purposes like blushes.

-Looks like they have some Dior Foundations in the "Forever Line" lines up in the taller rectangular bottles

-Beauty Blenders (don't really use these all that much, but the work great for blending out creme foundations or spot coverage

-Ardell Falsies

-Looks like some Kryolan Palettes but I'm not sure...very similar appearance...

-Leg Bronzers/tanners of some type?

-What's the Barbie thing?

Wow!  That's alot of beauty blenders!!  I also noticed that many of the overly popular brands are non-existant there.  Another thing, they don't have a million things, that makes me feel so good..lol..that I don't need the entire MAC store to get good makeup done.

^

Yup...most pro artists use palettes designed for mua's. RCMA, Kryolan, Graftobian, etc. In my xp, only the newbs typically have high end stuff. Well, I take that back...in bridal work "name brand" stuff is used a lot.

Wow!  Really?  I assumed they all used higher end stuff...this is news.. 

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^

Yup...most pro artists use palettes designed for mua's. RCMA, Kryolan, Graftobian, etc. In my xp, only the newbs typically have high end stuff. Well, I take that back...in bridal work "name brand" stuff is used a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!  Really?  I assumed they all used higher end stuff...this is news..
They are using lots of name brand items - Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Evian Mineral Water Spray. I also see NYX, Z Palettes, Boots, Ardell, Trish McEvoy brushes. I recognize several other items but can't think of the companies names (expensive lines I typically don't buy). I also see some lower end items. In another pic I saw OPI polish.

Very true, but this was generally in response to greeneyedlady's comment where the brands she called, kryolan etc. are used by many makeup artists instead of the more popular high ended ones.  That was a bit of news to me.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

They are using lots of name brand items - Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Evian Mineral Water Spray. I also see NYX, Z Palettes, Boots, Ardell, Trish McEvoy brushes. I recognize several other items but can't think of the companies names (expensive lines I typically don't buy). I also see some lower end items. In another pic I saw OPI polish.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Isnt it fabulous! The hair team has a page as well - but its not nearly as exciting.  They barely have anything up!
I kind of feel sorry for the hair team since they don't get the love that the makeup team does. lol

Back