Interview at Ulta !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So.... today..... is the day....my interview at Ulta! I will be doing an interview and applying foundation to a model.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!

Good Luck!  Good Luck!  Good Luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you 
7dh.gif

Thank you everyone!

I had to walk around the store and pick products to use, i was kind of nervous at first, i used urban decay cause i am like a huge fan of their products and i knew enough about them...i had to pretend like my model was a customer so i matched her foundation, and she said she didn't want to be dramatic so i used blaze(light brown),polyester bride(white) and toasted(dark brown) i used blaze on her lid, toasted on her crease and poly.bride as her highlight I used a 24/7 pencil in Bourbon on the outer rim of her eye and the top. I used Quickie as her blush (she said after the color scared her but she loved it and the manger said she is glad i went for it with that blush) and then a glossed her lips with Peroxide. She was really happy and after I left the manager said I matched colors and her foundation was a good match and that she would have preferred i used an eye primer and a fond. primer but it was OK she sat and talked about what makes me inspired why I am into makeup and explained the company rules and asked if it was something I would want and I said of course! Then she said that she would be calling me back next week cause the weekend would be busy, and I could put up the products I used. As i was leaving she said " you'll hear from me early next week!" what do you guys think???

I'm not saying you won't get the job, I'm just saying SOME companies will call regardless.  It seems like they like you and that you did well though.  Don't stress :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nooooo.... to soon.

Wait until tomorrow - Its just one more day... remember - she's a manager at a very busy store.  Very busy. very very busy.  If she doesnt call by tonight - the call her tomorrow around 10:30AMish... not too early because she's dealing with opening the store and dont wait until noon because there's the lunch crowd.  Yes, beauty stores have lunch crowds too. LOL!

Back