QOTD May 13, 2011: Would You Know How To Survive A Zombie Attack?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a topic that my son and I talk about often.  Would you know how to survive if zombies were attacking?

YES!  I love Zombie movies!  My brother also made me read his "The Zombie Survival Guide".

YES! Me and my friends used to have a running joke that if the zombies ever attacked, we'd be safe in Utah because almost everyone there has food storage and guns. So basically we'd just chill, eat our food, shoot any zombies that come our way and if we run out, we'll just go on to the next house's food storage haha. I have to say, I definitely don't feel as prepared in Texas, but at least everyone here has guns :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From all of my extensive zombie videogame playing and watching zombie flicks, haha.

I'm so fuckin ready.
ninja.gif

cardio, beware of bathrooms, seatbelts, know your way out, travel in groups, don't be a hero, limber, blend, check your backseat......be ruthless with a gun??

i watched that movie one too many times!

Save your bullets ! You can also use a flashlight as improvised weapon in close fight. Videogames sure help surviving zombie attacks, practical knownledge ... LOL !

I would say in a tower, as long as you can block their entrance. Zombies can't see well, so they have excellent hearing (supposedly). So any sound you make underground (train station, tunnels, etc) would be amplified, leading them to you quicker.

There was this utility room we saw at Walmart, it was under the escalator.  We were thinking walmart would be a good stronghold.  They have food and guns and everything you can need include a pharmacy.

so smart! Wal-Marts are a great option. Secure the entrances (including the back truck ones!) and youd be good to go.

Lmao!!!  Yall are great....I'd faint at the first sign of one.  Tuh-rust me!!!  I would be out cold!!!  But seriously, no....I have not the slightest ideas.  I'd just run and bawl.  I love zombie movies though.  My favs being I Am Legend, 28 Days Later.  Love those.

I guess you'll be like one of those first victims at the start of the movie ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lmao!!!  Yall are great....I'd faint at the first sign of one.  Tuh-rust me!!!  I would be out cold!!!  But seriously, no....I have not the slightest ideas.  I'd just run and bawl.  I love zombie movies though.  My favs being I Am Legend, 28 Days Later.  Love those.

Oh yeah.  The one you get annoyed at and scream at the tv because 1. They just would not run fast enough,  2. Stand there and scream...and die  or   3. Prod into dark spooky places alone.... 
biggrin.gif

Back