Highly Pigmented Eyeshadows ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I was wondering what are the best high pigmented eyeshadows you've used? I've read on Sephora.com reviews, that even the most expensive brands can lack in high pigmentation. So I want a little input, please! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />]

Thank You 
add_twinkle.gif
<-- (Love that face LOL)

Hiya chick.
I use Urban Decay palettes - Ammo and Deluxe.
Coastal Scents are also good too, the 88 shimmer palette
They are really good and stay on well , especially if you use an eye primer.

I hear 'Too Faced' is good too, i'm going to buy the palette soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hope I helped.
xoxo

I find loose-powder mineral makeup are much more pigmented than some regular drug store or department store products. Two of my favorite companies have recently gone out of business, so I have more than enough shadows to last me till I'm 80!  But there are others out there.  Two I've tried recently that have great shades are:

LAMinerals.com

and

Dark Heart Designs.com

Both links above will take you to their websites. In regards to other retail brands?  I recently got a pallet from Lancome and their colors seem very pigmented too.... you use very little, they go on good and have great stay power.  If at all possible, try to find a brand that will allow you to 'try" first before you buy. So you know you like what you are getting.

Good luck.... let us know what you find!

Urban Decay and MAC for sure. I find NYX is very hit and miss with me, half of the eyeshadows I have are amazingly pigmented and the other half are chalky, pigmentless garbage.

If you can swatch NYX before buying I definitely would. It doesn't run cheap for me where I can get it (nearly $8) so it's really disappointing when it doesn't work.

my favorite is MAC but the most pigmented I've ever tried would be Laura Mercier's matte eye color....i used the dark brown for my brows but it was way too much color...you have to be sure to use a really light hand when applying that stuff..

UD. MUFE. MAC. NARS (more hit and miss, I find the texture and such of Singles generally better than the Duos.) WnW. Inglot. GOSH Effect Powders (very shimmery.) Stila (esp. texture. Downright buttery.)

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoa is that for a single?

yeah it's pretty sick eh?

we get ripped off so much up here, when our dollar is stronger. makes no sense. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;

they were about like $6.75 or something but went on sale often for 20% off. now they're like $7.50 and haven't been on sale after a while. (only place i've found nyx is at save-on foods)

there's also 12% tax here. Dx

L'Oreal H.I.P. loose eyeshadows are awesome.

Urban Decay

Too Faced (I've only used the Naked Eye palette)

MAC

I've had good luck with 90% of the Maybelline ones I've tried :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SOME Wet'N'Wild.... it's really hit or miss

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

L'Oreal H.I.P. loose eyeshadows are awesome.
I have heard the same. HIGHLY pigmented, and easy to find in stores.  If you decide to try those, go to the L'Oreal website... sometimes they have downloadable coupons.

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have heard the same. HIGHLY pigmented, and easy to find in stores.  If you decide to try those, go to the L'Oreal website... sometimes they have downloadable coupons.
I'm really liking this stuff, there are only a few colors though. Also, their gel liner is fantastic!

Originally Posted by AndreaRenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah it's pretty sick eh?

we get ripped off so much up here, when our dollar is stronger. makes no sense. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;

they were about like $6.75 or something but went on sale often for 20% off. now they're like $7.50 and haven't been on sale after a while. (only place i've found nyx is at save-on foods)

there's also 12% tax here. Dx
 I know your pain!! I always bought them online though, from Cherry Culture. It's a better deal from there even with shipping and handling. The only reason I go look at it at Save On is to swatch stuff to decide what I want to order from CC! LOL

I've seen MU tutorials on YT where they use Sugarpill, SOOOO PIGMENTED AND BRIGHT.

I like the MAC and Micabella loose powders, but lots of people have horrible experiences with Micabella salespeople.

Oh, and looking at your signature, I don't know whether they're vegan products.

Latest posts

Back