New here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone like the title says im new :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> umm im 18, live in central cali and i love love love makeup!

I hope that i can fit in well on this forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

By the way what is a great mascara that will help my lashes look fuller, i've tried so many but all i get is clumps, the most recent one i bought that was okay was the maybelline one by one mascara any help?? thanks

Hi! Welcome to MakeupTalk! We are so glad you joined us! I've tried many mascaras myself and some clump more than others. I've used Estee Lauder and Josie Maran mascaras recently and they don't clump. I found that Clinique and Smashbox are good too and don't clump. 

Thank you! I think I posted another thread on the introduce yourself box, but anyways i agree at first I thought that MAC mascaras were great but for some reason I began to dislike them and Clinique has great mascaras I will have to check them out. The thing with me is that I try to go for the more "natural" look instead of dramatic. Especially since summer is right around the corner here.

Welcome to MuT :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Clinique ones don't clump, neither does the Benefit BadGal Lash or if you're looking for something drugstore-ish, there's the Maybelline XXL Pro Waterproof :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kattatonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome! I think your going to love it here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Katt, same age as you but in So Cal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We already have a lot in common :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah I know I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nice to meet you Katt, I'm Claudia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually love Benefit cosmetics I think they are great! I recently purchased You Rebel and a new Hello Flawless, do any of you wear any tinted moisturizers?

Mascaras are really hard to find nowadays with all the different brands and kinds. I use Maybelline The Falsies currently and it's pretty good. I was surprised. 

Welcome to MuT!! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A lot of people seem to be hating on it recently, but I love LashBlast Fusion by Covergirl. It's the only Covergirl product I'll use, and I've never had any clumping issues with it!

Works like a charm for me.

welcome!!! i'd recommend lancome hypnose mascara it'll lengthen, make your lashes look fuller ... it'll make your lashes look amazing.

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mascaras are really hard to find nowadays with all the different brands and kinds. I use Maybelline The Falsies currently and it's pretty good. I was surprised. 

Oh yeah I have that one but I noticed that my lashes dont do well with waterproof mascara so I have to buy the other one

Welcome!!!

And my ultimate mascara for 2 years is L'oreal beauty tubes.

Long, thick, false looking lashes.

Easy to remove (just warm water)

AND you can build it up very easily.

Have fun here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back