NYX Haul from Cherry Culture

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

From the recent NYX sale on Cherry Culture.. can't wait til next year.

I saved $85USD :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

... and I never knew NYX polishes were this pretty <3

OH YEA, You see the first blue glitter GIRLS polish in the 2nd row? That's called Turks & Caicos and it's a dupe to Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection by O.P.I... the glitters are the same light pink and blues in darker blue jelly. The only difference is T&C has less glitters especially the silver bling that LFN has and the blue jelly polish itself is darker.

Wow!! Fantastic haul.  My NYX haul should be here tomorrow or the next day.  I'll post pics in this thread.  You went crazy for the polishes and I went crazy on the Jumbo Eye Pencils!!

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!! Fantastic haul.  My NYX haul should be here tomorrow or the next day.  I'll post pics in this thread.  You went crazy for the polishes and I went crazy on the Jumbo Eye Pencils!!

Hahahah! Yup, nailpolish is my current obsession, so addicted =~=

But, it's also because I'm a NYX girl and own basically everything they have except for glitter stuff like the body spray, and the new formula eyeshadows.. I just couldn't resist trying out their polishes, who knew they would be so pretty especially the glitter ones.

I've got to get some new NYX stuff. I've only tried one or two of their products from a friend. Darn college brokeness!

oh i know all about that haha! I actually have like 15 NYX loose shadows now because a girl sold me hers for $7. i was like, SWEET.

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got to get some new NYX stuff. I've only tried one or two of their products from a friend. Darn college brokeness!

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh, I feel your pain that why I moved back in with my parents. They told me that as long as I study, I don't needa pay for anything so all the money I make a week is mine especially for food :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My NYX haul from Cherry Culture arrived!! yeah, so excited!  I've been wanting to try these products for a while, especially the Jumbo Eye Pencils.

This just makes it so much more sad after the big NYX horror sale. Especially since now it doesn't sound like they're going to fix it like they need to.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My NYX haul from Cherry Culture arrived!! yeah, so excited!  I've been wanting to try these products for a while, especially the Jumbo Eye Pencils.

OhhOhh! Love your haul, you certainly did go crazy on the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils!

Just a question, what polish is that purple one? I needa add that to my next shoppping adventure :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

+ how's the eyebrow thing? I heard the white part is very waxy, is it good?

I loving your haul too, Dream, really got a bargin on those brushes, huh? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which glitter is the first one that's white? It's really pretty!

Ohh, it's soo pretty, I can definitely see myself making frankens with them xD

I missed out on the sale.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've been so sick, I haven't been online much lately.  And hubby was sweet and took me to the cabin up in the mountains for a long weekend! So relaxing.  I have almost all the Jumbo Eye Pencils and the Jumbo Lip Pencils. I love love love them all! I love their regular eye and lip pencils, too. I have many more NYX items and I'm a HUGE fan!  The eye shadows are AWESOME! I call it poor man's MAC. LOL  It's that good!  I really like to play with their glitter liquid eye liner.  It's so fun to play with as a liner or on the lid.  I have the eye bases, but haven't tried them yet.  From what I've researched, they work great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Their blush is great, too.  The blendability of the blush and eye shadows are so smooth and nice.  The lipsticks are nice, too.  Long lasting and lots of beautiful colors to choose from.

I would like to try the nail polishes.  I would also like to try the eye brow makeup and the eye shadow trios.  I heard the glittery eye shadow palettes aren't very good, but doesn't make me want to try it any less.  I'm the type that if it's inexpensive enough, I want to try it for myself.  It's it's spendy, I don't try them out if they don't have great reviews.  I try not to buy into the hype, but I can't help it sometimes! Aren't we all guilty of that from time to time?

I tried the eyebrow stuff this morning for the first time.  The white stuff is a wax to tame the brows with.  I think it's probably a great brow product, but I'm not very good with my brows so I'm not the best person to give a review on it.

The polish is called Dynamic Glitter.  It's really a sheer pink polish with glitter in it.  It's pretty, just not quite what I was expecting.

Originally Posted by Ngelic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OhhOhh! Love your haul, you certainly did go crazy on the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils!

Just a question, what polish is that purple one? I needa add that to my next shoppping adventure :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

+ how's the eyebrow thing? I heard the white part is very waxy, is it good?

I loving your haul too, Dream, really got a bargin on those brushes, huh? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which glitter is the first one that's white? It's really pretty!

Lovin the NYX Hauls. They're so pretty
heart.gif

Now I am itchin to do an NYX Haul
laughing.gif

Back