• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Cheap Ultra Light Colored Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a new foundation. I've tried all of the drugstore kinds and I just can't find anything as light as I need, and if I do find one that light it has unbelievable yellow undertones and I really want one that is neutral or matches my pinkish undertones (or at least isn't DRASTIC yellow!)

Looking for something regularly under $10 preferably but that does provide good coverage.

Summary of Requirements:

Ultra light color

No yellow undertones

Under $10

Available easily in stores or online

Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't know how much it is in dollars, but I use the new Max Factor Xperience one, and it has quite a few different lighter shades, is very light (barely feels like it's on!) but can be built up to cover really well!

Well, i know of a few VERY good foundations that I use by Mary Kay. the only problem is that it isn't under 10. One is 14, the other is 15 and the best one is 18 but they are well worth the price because they last FOREVER lol. Pm me and i will refer you to the website. 

Back