^Carrot/peg leg pants^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Carrot/peg leg pants..Yay or Nay?

carrotpants.jpg

I knew if I hung around long enough the tight rolled ankle would come back!!!!hahahahahahaha

not really liking it. looks a bit sloppy and seems to add weight to the lower middle section.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I knew if I hung around long enough the tight rolled ankle would come back!!!!hahahahahahaha

Hahah this brings me back to my elementary days

Girl, I don't know if you're old enough to remember but back in the 80's we would roll our pants at the ankles as tightly as we could stand.  LMAO, can't remember why in the heck we did that!!!

Yes - yes I remember that.  I had a paper thin white baseball cap (which was more like a pianters cap) with the front of the cap actually facing the side - large aqua net - teased out hair.  Stone washed jean jacket. Pink Tshirt with the collar ripped off and hanging off my shoulder.  White rolled up paints. Large stretchy belt.  No socks and white Ked sneakers. 

Does that ring a bell?

Girl, I don't know if you're old enough to remember but back in the 80's we would roll our pants at the ankles as tightly as we could stand.  LMAO, can't remember why in the heck we did that!!!

I've got a great mental image going on!!  Picture me much younger, thinner and cuter with a neon green tank top, several different belts in a rainbow of neon colors, VERY large teased bangs, tight rolled jeans and permed hair teased out to there!

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes - yes I remember that.  I had a paper thin white baseball cap (which was more like a pianters cap) with the front of the cap actually facing the side - large aqua net - teased out hair.  Stone washed jean jacket. Pink Tshirt with the collar ripped off and hanging off my shoulder.  White rolled up paints. Large stretchy belt.  No socks and white Ked sneakers. 

Does that ring a bell?

We wanna see pics!!!!  lol

Very Nay with the belts.

Looks funky. Mental patient funky.

The slimmer slack looking ones look kinda sweet though. Not for my hips :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very Nay with the belts.

Looks funky. Mental patient funky.
LMAO!  Just what every woman wants to look like.

I remember ! and at that time, i was able to wear carrot pants (the more slack version) ! Nowadays i wouldn't, too curvy lol.

Well we apparently all want to look like guys this year, so maybe that'll be next years fashion!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO!  Just what every woman wants to look like.

Latest posts

Back