What do you blog about?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blog about makeup products I find along the way, though I'm probably going to expand my blog to include my own FOTD posts.

Makeup, tutorials, nails, fashion, makeup tricks....anything that comes to mind in that area.

I can't follow your blog. The link in your signature says it isn't registered as a blog.

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I blog about makeup products I find along the way, though I'm probably going to expand my blog to include my own FOTD posts.

My MUA friend and I are just starting a blog focussed on the business side of being a makeup artist. We're currently working up articles on everything from registering your business and getting your taxes right to how to manage your email and calendar effectively.

We plan to launch properly in October with those kinds of articles, plus interviews with MUAs on how they run their business, and established professionals working in different areas for guidance on specific topics (setting up a website for example)

The site will cover the whole journey, to how to run your business effectively, to how to take your brand to the next level.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
everything that has to do with makeup and fashion- i'll blog about:) thats what i love!

and hauls... i love doing those too!

Latest posts

Back