David Beckham launching a new bodywear line and a fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soccer star David Beckham partnered with Simon Fuller of XIX Entertainment to create and launch a new men's bodywear line and a new men's fragrance later this year. David Beckham's line will feature his logo shown on the picture below with a soccer ball cut out of his name. Simon Fuller is the creator of American Idol amongst many other tv productions. The new fragrance, called Homme by David Beckham, will be in stores this September. It joins existing scents David Beckham Instinct, which launched in 2005, and Intimately Beckham, a his-and-hers duo with wife Victoria Beckham, which was introduced in 2006. Beckham was the world’s fifth-highest-paid athlete last year, according to Forbes, taking home $43.7 million in salary and endorsements. His current and past endorsements, include Emporio Armani, Adidas, Electronic Arts, Diet Pepsi, Yahoo, Castrol, M&S, Motorola and Police sunglasses. 

Photo by Courtesy Photo

Source wwd.com

Grrrrrrr.
tongue.gif

*groans*  I can't.  Not with David Beckam.  He is just too perfect in my eyes.

I love the cologne that David Beckam has out now!  It smells soooo fabulous.  I got it as a sample from one of my Ulta or Sephora orders and I fell in love with it!  So much so, I purchased it in a gift box that I got a full sized cologne and a full sized after shave for $80 through Macy's or Nordstroms, not sure which.  But I gave it to hubby for Xmas.  He loves it, too!  Good thing b/c he has enough to last a couple years, if not longer! LOL  Should be interesting to smell his new fragrance.  I don't know if I can get it locally or not.  If not, I hope Ulta or Sephora has his newest fragrance as a sample item.

Back