Constant ELF Sales

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Currently ELF is having a sale on their studio items for 50%. As well as a deal for 10 free $3 mineral eyeshadows with a $25 order.

They're pulling me in!! I don't have money for all this stuff even though it's cheap :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've used some of ELF's brushes and their oil blotting pads, but other than that I haven't even tried any of the makeup. How do their eyeshadows compare to MAC? I don't normally buy drugstore makeup, but everyone raves about ELF on here

Their matte shadows on the 100 eyeshadow palette are very sheer, but their satin and shimmer finishes can be really pigmented. Bonnies got a good 'colossal elf swatch' with pigments from everything. There doesn't seem to be much excess powder to drop everywhere which is nice.

I got to try one a few weeks ago but I don't get mine till Monday then I'll put up swatches too for another result.

No clue on their mineral shadows.

That's so awesome. You guys are making me excited to get my makeup from the post office tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by athingofbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! And the best part is that I used the teeniest, tiniest bit to do the swatch. Amazing!

Latest posts

Back