Free fortune cookies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a fortune cookie once that said, "That wasn't chicken." I haven't been back to that place since.

thats too funny lisa, i wouldnt have gone back there either. i once had a fortune cookie that had no fortune in it, i was gyped.

Your LIFE Fortune: Give up for a second and that is where you will finish. --- You face a major challenge now, but persist and you will win the admiration of one most important to you.

Your LOVE Fortune: In the garden of your dreams many things will blossom soon. --- Watch your garden carefully - and care for the tender shoots of love.

Your FUNNY Fortune: Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Your FUNNY Fortune: Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Your LIFE Fortune: Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. - Henry Ford --- Focus on the good, write down the steps to take you where you need to go and you will be there sooner than you thought.

Your LOVE Fortune: If you're not living on the edge...you're taking up too much room. --- Look for something new and exciting, different, that will cause you to grow. Combine this with honesty and the gaps will close and you will experience unprecedented closeness.

Back