Disney Princess Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Face: Generic Dimethicone Moisturizer, All About Eyes cream Clinique, Custom Mix Full Coverage Luminous Foundation, Covergirl Oil Control pressed powder (classic Ivory)

Eyes: Revlon Cream shadows "Black Magic" (irridescent pink cream-all over lid), CS Smokey Palette (light silver-lid, irridescent pink-crease, matte hot pink-crease, slightly pinked white-brow bone), CS Brow Tones (mix red/black), Femme Couture gel eyeliner (navy), Covergirl Falsies and Maybelline Greatlash Mascara mixed, very black.

Cheeks: Elf shimmer cream (lilac), CS 6 blush contour palette, Lacome blush (cosmopolitan pink-outer edges of cheek bones), Costco Brand blush (technicolor peach-all over cheek)

Lips: Beautique lipliner (rose) and homemade fuchsia pink gloss

Just to be clear...this is the Little Mermaid inspired look...the disney cartoon photos weren't of much help with inspiration, so the dolls were my inspiration today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

claps.gif
Wow Xina, that was awesome! I love it!!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking at the pics of the dolls again and realized Ariel's hands are tied in the first pic... what kind of bondage games is she into to have that happy of an expression on her face? LMAO

Needless to say, I blame the cough medication on this reply.

So pretty! I thought that it might look weird when I just saw the doll photos. But you pull this off amazingly.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking at the pics of the dolls again and realized Ariel's hands are tied in the first pic... what kind of bondage games is she into to have that happy of an expression on her face? LMAO

I think she's supposed to be sleeping....or maybe she just likes bondage.

Holy cow Zadi!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you think girl!  You gave me a very much needed laugh today.  Thanks 
icon_lol.gif

I have a very dirty mind. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL Glad to have made you laugh, kikikinzz, that made me smile. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great minds think alike!!!!!! I'm just mad that I didn't spot it first lol. 

LMAO! Good observation! Definitely inappropriate for children.

Latest posts

Back