Dry Skin Tips for Face ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every year the cold seems to suck all the moisture out of my skin - especially on my face. I always get these little drypatches on my eyelids of all places that I hate because they get irritated when I wear make-up. Does anyone else have the same problem? What have you tried that makes them go away?

As per my view you should try Almond oil. It is a great skin moisturizer and is great for treating dry skin; it nourishes the skin and keeps it soft and supple. Almond oil can help smoothes wrinkles and improved complexion because it is rich in unsaturated fats and essential fatty acids.

Exfoliate, hydrate and moisturize. That's basically it. You want to hydrate your skin to compensate the lack of water, and moisture in the form of oils, butters, waxes, honey, for the lack of sebum, which will also help protect your skin against the environment.

I can suggest Korres thyme honey moisturizer, or macadamia nut oil. If you don't mind ordering online, Sana honpo soymilk hydrating serum and cream are cheap and effective.

Back