Sign in to follow this  
StarLightPlurs

Has Anyone Tried First Aid Beauty?

I have very sensitive skin and am looking for a gentle day cream to use in the morning before my make up. I had a terrible allergic reaction to one so I think I may need to go the organic, paraben free or hypoallergenic route cause all my other skin care items are of that nature.

I received a sample of First Aid Beauty's day cream at Sephora and was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has used this before. I've never tried it and although the cream does everything I want it to (SPF, anti-aging, etc) I still get nervous. Has anyone tried First Aid Beauty? Does anyone know of any great day creams for sensitive skin?

i love first aid beauty, i tried the ultra repair cream and its been great for my sensitive and extremely dry skin.

the first time i used it it did burn but i only realized it was because i exfoliated my skin beforehand. other then that its great.

i would recommend it, no doubt.

I have one of the moisturizers  i think it's the ultra repair cream i use it at night over my retinol. it's pretty heavy and my skin doesn't seem as dry as it was last winter so i don't use it every night anymore i was looking for a moisturizer without a lot of active ingredients to use with the retinol Don't think i would buy it again  i just don't love it. I don't like the smell  kind of like nozema. i got the cellex c extra gla moisturizer last year and i liked that a lot better.

________

*Edit By MOD to remove link

Honestly, someone at Sephora told me about it because she thought their facial cleanser would be a good cetaphil replacement. Well I tried it and honestly, I like Cetaphil better. I'm not impressed, but everything works different on different people.

Remember everyone has different skin and products can react differently from one person to the next. I have NEVER been allergic to anything in my life. I used the First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Restore Cream and had a really bad reaction all over my face and neck where I had applied the cream. It took a week to go away.  Good lesson to remember to always do a test patch even if it says allergy tested. This was a big lesson for me, having a first time allergic reaction though I will always do a test patch now. I'm still looking for a product that works, my skin is so dry in the winter.  sadyes.gif

Here is a link to a thread were some other MUT members have talked about First Aid Beauty.

I have not tried this brand myself, so I can't give an opinion.

Well we all have different skin type and for sensitive skin. Before using any cream consult dermatologist know your skin type and take experts advice before using any product ..

I think that will sure help you..

I had the very same experience!!! I have NEVER had a reaction... I was sampling 2/3 face creams... Did not do the "test patch" and thought it was another product because they market to sensitive skin and help with rosacea! Strange:(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Is it really as good as it claims to be in fighting skin aging or would you say retinol is still better?
    • Features:New quality100% new productsProduct Name: Peel-off Blackhead Acne Nasal Sticker 10PCS 20 pcs 50 pcsStyle: Nasal stickerEffect: Shrink pores, remove blackheads, acne, anti acne, deep cleansing.Weight: 15gColor: As shown in the pictureHow to use✅After cleansing, wet the nose thoroughly with clean water, remove the transparent film of the nasal paste, and press the smooth surface of the nasal paste along the bridge of the nose to the two sides of the nasal ala to remove air.✅Wait until the nasal patch becomes completely dry and hard (do not feel the nasal patch while waiting). Remove the nasal patch from both sides of the alar to the bridge of the nose, and quickly remove it from the bottom up.✅ finally, tap some toner or essence on the nose and nose. Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/products/nose-blackhead-remover-mask-pore-cleaner?variant=30236540633219
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook