Makeup Stashes & Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there was a post like this before,  I tried doing a search and didn't see anything.  I would love to see pictures of peoples makeup stashes and how they organize everything.  I'm always looking for new ideas on how to store stuff.  I also love to drool over everyone's makeup!

To be honest, I don't have any storage for my makeup unless you call a little plastic basket from dollar generaal counts :/ I need to step up on my storage XD

@ Lola That's not really what I was looking for.  I was interested in seeing peoples makeup stashes along with how they store it.  Not just how people stored it 5-8 years ago.  Kind of a chance for ppl to show off what they got

I searched for makeup stashes

It's really up to your preferences and stash size, if you store everything in a cupboard or closet, or if you have some sort of desk. I'm not too unhappy with mine, my main problem is the palettes, the big ones from Urban Decay don't fit in my travel case so i store them outside. I've sorted out the way to store my brushes, in a pencil case. The most difficult item i always pack outside is actually my brush cleanser spray bottle. It takes so much space !

The two palettes i can't store inside (see how the black is so print friendly !), the pencil case for brushes (plus travel sized UDPP and pencil eyeliners), plastic case for my nail polishes, it seems obvious, and my travel case.

On the left, pencils, Mufe green primer, powder case and small mineral concealer sample. On the right, a small eyeshadow palette, false lashes, other mineral concealers in sample size, and my bronzer.

Under, the mess. Mineral foundation, Urban Decay eyeshadow Ammo and Naked palettes, Makeup Forever Rock For Ever palette.

More mess under, eyeshadows, eyeshadow palettes (Dior and a japanese brand), MAc blush and MSF and Mufe red gloss, Wonder Woman lipgloss i haven't used yet, liquid foundation, another primer, my other mineral foundation, and my Stratton powder compact. Under there's more lip and eyeshadow stuff.

This is a quick overview :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, it was better when Haulin A$$ and Stashes were separate forums. >.<

Anyway, my setup and stash are different now, but here's a video from a while ago of how I stored my makeup:

My lipstick stash is probably my favorite part of my collection. Setup's the same, lipsticks have changed

Oh. my. gosh. I am in LOVE with your makeup stash. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, it was better when Haulin A$$ and Stashes were separate forums. >.<

Anyway, my setup and stash are different now, but here's a video from a while ago of how I stored my makeup:

My lipstick stash is probably my favorite part of my collection. Setup's the same, lipsticks have changed

OMG I love your lipsticks, do you ever knock them over ><   You have soo much makeup I love it!

Lol, thanks! Nope, never knocked anything down. Some lipsticks are secured buy little velcro tabs and some are secured by thinner tabs that are almost like double-sided tape. It's really secure, and I've even picked up the whole thing several times to move it around.

I need to step it up when it comes to my makeup stash XD I'm a noob when it comes to my makeup stash. My prized possession is my Urban Decay Ammo Palette because it's the most expensive thing I have ever bought when it comes to makeup. Hmm, I said "when it comes to makeup" like 7070707 times in this post XD

It builds up slowly, and you don't need a lot either. The Ammo palette is a good choice, i pack it for travel and never had any bad surprise with it, all you need to pack with it is a small brush (i hated the double sponge applicator).

Bonnie : if you want one, buy it big,or you will soon find you need a second traincase.

The only brush I take if im travling is a rounded brush because it works well as a shader and a crease brush. well in my opinion

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, thanks! Nope, never knocked anything down. Some lipsticks are secured buy little velcro tabs and some are secured by thinner tabs that are almost like double-sided tape. It's really secure, and I've even picked up the whole thing several times to move it around.

I really really like that idea

Here is mine, I missed a few lipsticks, bronzers and stuff because my makeup is scattered around the house :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry that the picture is blurry, it's from the camera on my phone. I am going to charge my camera.

Most of my makeup is from elf and wnw

I don't have much at all yet. So right now I've got little craft store plastic boxish organizers that are open on top. one with three sections and the bigger one just open on top. Keep them in the bathroom and my fiance just sits there playing with everything so he can pick out my colors. Apparently today I will be bright pink and silver.. should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back