FOTD May 28, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been in the artsy mood lately. Today I did a Twiggy inspired look. There is a fair/concert thing going on downtown; should I go walk around like this ? 
jawsdown.gif
 lol! 

I used MUFE's flash palette

-sephora matte blue shadow

-lorac blush and eyeliner

-custom blended lips

-mac brow set 

-buxom leatherette

-buxom white liner

-UD's smokey eye palette

-NYX in 02 white

....And I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to do this. I don't remember all that I use seeing I was half asleep. I'm sure MUFE's palette was involved, as well as their lashes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're so beautiful!!

I would totally go out like that, especially if there's a fair going on. Any excuse to be wild and colourful. xP

OOOOH i love your character creations today greeneyedlady!!! so cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here's mine today, been in a pinup stuck fix the last couple days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> minus the eyeliner as i've been rushed lol

Face: Generic Dimethicone Moisturizer, All About Eyes Clinique eyecream, Custom Mix medium coverage luminous foundation, oil control pressed powder by Covergirl

Eyes: Smokey Palette (irridescent pink-crease, irridescent white-mix with pink for extra pop, royal purple matte/medium purple matte mixed on lid, shimmer light pink on brow bone), Brow Tones (wet black powder for precise thin brows), Greatlash Mascara (very black)

Cheeks: Revlon Black Magic cream shadow (irridescent pink cream applied to tops of cheek bones, around the outer eye, bridge of nose, slight on forhead). Custom palette (irridescent white shadow used to set cream highlight). ELF powder (honey-contour), Palladio Baked Blush (mix of rosey and blushing)

Lips: Beautique lip crayon (raspberry), Hard Candy sheer gloss (drama queen)

and BONNIE....I feel compelled to show you how I look with no makeup after a shower. this was from friday, i took the picture for my mom cuz i wanted to show her how my redness has calmed down with my new meds. probably why i don't mind using it to show you lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hope everyone is having a fun weekend! i've been super busy and tonight traffic stopped us from going out, thank goodness.

haha thanks barbie...i consider it average but you're sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> bonnie didn't believe how much my makeup really makes me look diferent lol.

Bonnie...thanks, but it wasn't really fishing for compliments. it was really more to show how OCD I am about makeup. i sent you a link to my makeup case in the other thread, although the name escapes me, the girl with tons of lipstick showed her collection ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hehe I know and you should know that you look beautiful!!!  I saw the case, I'm in love...I want it!  What does the bottom look like?  There's no pics of it

the bottom is on wheels! it has a stand on the bottom that pulls out so you can steady it upright. and also there are built in shelves in the case that fold out so you can display your makeup as a mini station say for a photoshoot if needed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back