Dare to go Bare??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I just very recently had the confidence to take a photo with no makeup and post on makeup talk.

Now I am the type of girl who doesn't go the grocery store without at bare minimum:

Foundation

Powder

Highlight/Contour

Brows

Mascara

Blush

Gloss

Anyone else out there willing to show their bare skin? Join me!

Your skin looks really nice when it's bare. I, on the other hand, don't look so good at all. xD

my skin is still healing from rosacea caused by lyme...but after three weeks i feel ok :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm sure it's not as bad as you think....i'm trying to break my own worst critic cycle in my head. personally, that's my motivation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

see! it's all a matter of perspective...i feel my redness, though less than it used be granted, it far worse to cover than dark circles. circles are small, i have to use really good coverage foundation n powders. your skin is beautiful without foundation nicole ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why thank you.. your skin is quite nice if i must say so.. its very clear.. and you dont even need mascara w/those lashes!  Just like my sister..lucky ducks.

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my skin is still healing from rosacea caused by lyme...but after three weeks i feel ok :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm sure it's not as bad as you think....i'm trying to break my own worst critic cycle in my head. personally, that's my motivation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What do you use to treat your rosacea? Don't take this the wrong way please, but I noticed the slight redness and wondered since I too have rosacea but yours is so slight that I thought maybe you just took a shower so that's why it was pink. I hate my own skin because of the rosacea.

II have been taking a mineral called colloidal silver. In small doses it improves ur immune system and in larger doses is a natural anti microbial and anti inflammatory. Please do your research on this heavily because if u take too much u can develop a poisoning. For me it has quite literally changed my life.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the tip.

As for my own face without makeup... Yuk. Love low resolution cell phone pics. My skin doesn't look half bad here! LOL

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

half bad...sheesh! it's perfect!
Low res phone camera with the lights off! You get flawless skin every time! LOL

You wear glasses, Andrea? I use to have the undereye circles from my previous glasses due to the weight and since getting these ultra-ultra-ultra thin lenses that took care of itself. I'm thinking the purple bags I had was due to the pressure of the glasses on my nose bridge and where they rested on my face. Could this be a source for you as well?

Just a lot of discoloration...

yellowing under the eyes

red at the checks

brown spots on the nose and near mouth

hmm whatever.. I think everyone looks perfectly beautiful w/out makeup.  No one has looked even close to a train wreck yet.

Gah, I keep forgetting to do this.  I'll do it tonight after I take off my makeup.  You all look so beautiful!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You wear glasses, Andrea? I use to have the undereye circles from my previous glasses due to the weight and since getting these ultra-ultra-ultra thin lenses that took care of itself. I'm thinking the purple bags I had was due to the pressure of the glasses on my nose bridge and where they rested on my face. Could this be a source for you as well?

I never even thought of that!! You know, that's probably it.
icon_cheers.gif

I am very pale and have a weird sleep cycle but I'm pretty well rested, I was always wondering what the cause was.

Even in that picture you can see the indents my glasses cause on my nose, there totally is a lot of pressure. Yikes.

I was thinking of getting new glasses later this year, I'll make sure to get an ultra light pair. Thanks for letting me know! =D

Thank you Nicole and Bonnie!
icon_redface.gif

Back