YummmMmm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insects are very high in protein and low in fat... and with a nutty bacon-like flavor, I'm so in.
smilehappyyes.gif

They are commonplace food in a lot of countries! Think about how gross jello really is and the mystery meat inside hot dogs... I think insects are the better deal. =P

"Nutty bacon flavor"???? Good description to lure in a taster but unless I'm on Survivor, the only way a bug is going into my mouth is if it crawls in while I'm sleeping!!! Blech!!!!!

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Nutty bacon flavor"???? Good description to lure in a taster but unless I'm on Survivor, the only way a bug is going into my mouth is if it crawls in while I'm sleeping!!! Blech!!!!!

hahaha sassy i like this one....

Originally Posted by AndreaRenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Insects are very high in protein and low in fat... and with a nutty bacon-like flavor, I'm so in.
smilehappyyes.gif

They are commonplace food in a lot of countries! Think about how gross jello really is and the mystery meat inside hot dogs... I think insects are the better deal. =P

The whole Good part of the whole Mystery Meat thing is the fact that its a "MYstery"  lol...now im not a hot dogg fan But ill take one over bugs any day!!

And Im not sure what jello is made from But I think its gross either way But Id still take jello over these Ants!!!!!

Wow Props to whoever is brave enough to try bugs!!!

My husband once had to drink his own urine on a training exercise in the Marine Corps.. it was filtered of course.. but when I asked him if he would eat those ants, he gave the the disgusted look!  Idk..  but I honestly would try it.. maybe just to say I did.

Thank God it was filtered! :) haha

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband once had to drink his own urine on a training exercise in the Marine Corps.. it was filtered of course.. but when I asked him if he would eat those ants, he gave the the disgusted look!  Idk..  but I honestly would try it.. maybe just to say I did.

'Gelatin (or gelatine) is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), tasteless solid substance, derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetic manufacturing. '

Mmmm, ground up bones. Haha. =P

Originally Posted by MakeupByMe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The whole Good part of the whole Mystery Meat thing is the fact that its a "MYstery"  lol...now im not a hot dogg fan But ill take one over bugs any day!!

And Im not sure what jello is made from But I think its gross either way But Id still take jello over these Ants!!!!!

Wow Props to whoever is brave enough to try bugs!!!

Lol Gross Glad I dont eat jello  But covered in fruity flavor Id sttill take it over bugs......Thanks for the info though

Yeah I don't eat it either. I was never in love with the taste but when I found out what it's made out of I completely stopped. xP

Ew Ew Ew  I know there's always animal parts of insect pieces in our food but when the food still looks like the bug or animal.....YUCK

Back