Is this dress too old for me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I feel like I might be too young for this dress. I'm 24... do I look like I'm not dressing my age? The picture isn't great.
also...(ugh it looks so much better on the model, lol) It is perfect for night out. 

I personally am not a fan of that dress.  It seems kinda more like lingerie than a dress.  I don't think it makes anyone look good.

Sometimes wearing lingerie for a fun night out isn't bad.. like a corset type with a skirt, fishnet stockings and boots.. but I'm not really liking the dress too much.

LOL!  I remember when slip dresses were in style.  I was at a club and I kept staring at this girl's outfit... trying to figure out what was wrong with that outfit.  She was wearing what I thought was a baby blue slip dress until I looked at the hem... she was wearing a SLIP!! and not a slip dress.... so so so aweful!  

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sometimes wearing lingerie for a fun night out isn't bad.. like a corset type with a skirt, fishnet stockings and boots.. but I'm not really liking the dress too much.

Its one of those satin baby blue ones ...it had a lace trim and side slit which differentiated it from a slip dress which would not have a lace hem and side slit.  I laughed so hard...but there was someone else wearing a blouse and sweat pants there too... I was clearly in the wrong club.  I was on a trip to Toronto... those people back east are so weird. 

No kidding!  I took a double-take to make sure.  It was a night of bizarre sights, thats for certain. 

I was at the playground the other day and there was this lady in black high top suede shoes, green socks that were taller than the shoes, pink floods, a cream colored long sleeve shirt under a faded black and white polka dot shirt.  What are people thinking! 

pssssssssh.. I have no shame.. I went to the grocery store earlier in one of my husband's old black t-shirts.. some purple fuzzy pj pants from walmart with pink and white stars on them.. and black clogs that look like they are for nurse.. WITH my fotd on

I R Ninja 
ninja.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I personally am not a fan of that dress.  It seems kinda more like lingerie than a dress.  I don't think it makes anyone look good.

Agreed.

I agree it does look like a lingerie, all though it would look nice as a lingerie lol

The person who posted this thread is a spammer.  I doubt he/she ever plans on buying or wearing this dress.

Back