My EGM cream palette grew white nasty stuff on it... Anybody else buy one and this happen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm on an EGM rage

1. they owe me money for undelivered mechandise

]

2.they never answered my emails

3. My cream to powder palette I bought from them grew all this nasty bumpy white stuff all over it and not it wasn't me this was right after I got it.

4.I got an email that I'm inclined to believe about them being dishonest with their ingredient labels both on the merchandise and on their website.

I want my money for the palette and the money... not the merchandise that I bought last year!

The same thing happened to my contour/hightlight color wheel about 1 month after i bought it.  it was really gross and i stopped using it.  i contacted them and customer service to me that it was glycerine. i've never believed them so i refuse to take the chance. Also one of their formulators told me that their mousse, and liquid foundations are the Cover Me foundation mixed with a lotion that they buy from a wholesale company and the lotion is loaded with parafins and other chemicals.  How is this anywhere near natural?  It's not

It looks really gross and the worst part is that they made it like oh it's ok to use, just a little natural thing with the glycerin

Glad to know it's not just me.  I hate this company not only for not refunding my money, not only for always leaving something out of my orders and me having to wait for them to get it right but also for the gross growth on my palette and the horrible way they have treated from me and friends that I used to advise to buy from them cause they were blah blah blah good...but they suck!

That is no good! do not use this on anything no matter what they say.

You are so right. Yet get this, they say they are organic and natural but...?  NOthing pure about this disgusting palette!

I am sorry that you had to learn about EGMinerals the hard way. I learned my lesson with them early on. My first purchase they got the order wrong and the cream eyeliner that I used turned funky white all over. I contacted them and was told that they would replace it. Before the replacement arrived they had one of their many BOGO sales and I was foolishly lured into buying from them again. Well once again they got my order wrong and still never replaced the grody cream liner. So silly me placed a third order because of the nicely photoed lip palette they had. It was trash! Gooey and smelly! To this day I haven't received my replacements and I'm glad that they went out of business. They were never ready to be in business in the first place in my opinion. 

Latest posts

Back