Think im gonna go natural

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For as long as i remember ive straightened my curly hair.

I have to admit, im so lucky, i have really pretty defined curls, my hair has never been frizzy ever, so why don't i show my curls off?

- Confidence is why.

Nowadays everybody has straight hair, and im not one at all to try and fit in but after so long of straightening, and the fact at senior school, if your a bit differen't, things are said, its hard! But tbh, whenever i wear 'differen't clothes i feel more confident.

ANyway!

I let my hair dry natural today,kind of liked it, and then i slightly straightened the ends (not so it looks wierd don't worry :p ) to give it a bit more length, and i love it! im so happy! I can have my hair down without straightening, its fab! And i always think wavycurly hair is more summery :)

Below is a photo of my natural curls :)

110601-234952.jpg

I'm curious if your hair is all one length or are there layers? Very nice, none the less.

I've recently gone  back to natural too, not with style but color.  I had bleach blonde hair for the past 13 years and now I'm back to black, with a small blonde patch in front because I like to do weird colors like teal, pink and purple. 

I would kill for curly hair!  I like your hair a lot, I think you should go with the curls!

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm curious if your hair is all one length or are there layers? Very nice, none the less.
I have loads and loads of layers! I have shorter layers on top, and so its longer and thinner at the bottom. Im guessing thats why i have like the flicky, messy bits - but i like them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was going to say that having layers will certainly give your hair more curl and definition.

My hair is quite wavy and curly at the bottom - ringlets.

If I want to let the curl come out, I air dry and use mouse.

otherwise, I'm a slave silicon serum and flat ironing ...

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to say that having layers will certainly give your hair more curl and definition.

My hair is quite wavy and curly at the bottom - ringlets.

If I want to let the curl come out, I air dry and use mouse.

otherwise, I'm a slave silicon serum and flat ironing ...
I use mousse to hold the curls, and give it more volume :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im forever straightening, it's all girls seem to have nowadays, thats why im so nervous about having curly hair :|

In the winter I tend to go straight because I blowdry my hair so I won't be walking around with wet hair.  In the summer, I'm all about curly!  I don't even try to fight my curls.  The humidity wins every time.

Back