What perfume are you wearing right NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What perfume are you wearing right NOW? Let's keep this thread going by posting regularly!

Right now I'm wearing Adidas Adrenaline for Her! I just love it.

Here is a description: This scent has top notes of seringa and osmanthus. A heart of Lily of the Valley, freesia, nashi, jasmine and apricots. The base is Amber scented wood.

Well I just got finished working out, so none at the moment, but after I shower, I'll be wearing a perfume called L'Aventure that my french Aunt sent me from Paris. It smells a lot like Cristobal by Balenciaga (which I LOVE!!).

I'm not wearing a perfume, but I am wearing a body spray, does that work? It's Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret! Love it!

I'm wearing a sample of Trish McEvoy's #8 Citrus Petals. It's alright, sort of a musky, citrus floral.

Right now I am wearing a coast oil body oil fragrance from sos. They have great oils .

Stila jade Blossom - love it! Its a somewhat sweet and floral scent but not too overpowering.

i'm wearing secret crush body spray from victoria's secret. it's very light and pretty and girly. *tehehe.*

someone was telling me that was a very good scent and I was going to pick some up next week.

Touch of Pink by Lacoste, I got a sample when I bought my regular that is Dior Addict by Dior and then tried it, I loved it, so did my bf so he went and bought it for me and it has become my new favorite (just because he loves me more when I have it on) :icon_love . Would definitely recommend you to try it, but get a sample first so you can test wether you like it or not. It has a very fruity fresh smell

Hey Laura! Chance is one of my absolute favorite fragrances! Right now I'm wearing Gucci II. I love it because it's soft and fruity. :icon_love

My 14 yr old son just bought that for me for my birthday. I'm waiting for it to be shipped.

Demeter Chocolate Covered Cherries

I recommend it, it's not a "pick-me-up" so the scent last a very long time.

Back