DHC? Anyone used?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I tried the Eye Bright sample and that has enough for at least two uses. I saw no difference in my eyes and didn't feel it tighten my skin. Verdict is still out, I'll try it again tomorrow. Haven't tried the other three samples that came with it - Deep Cleansing Oil, Salicylic Face Milk and Velvet Skin Coat.

I live near a DHC store, and I've been taking DHC's supplements (sold only in Japan so far) for a while, and I've received several samples of their medicated Q10 line, as well as their Deep Cleansing Oil and their Olive Virgin Oil.  They're only samples, and therefore don't last long, so I haven't seen any differences yet, but once I finish my current cream I will give theirs a try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use there Deep Cleansing Oil which I find is the only thing that really removes a physical sunscreen.

Originally I thought it would leave a heavy oily residue on my skin but I was pleasantly surprised that it does not. I do however use my Clarisonic after applying the DHC cleansing oil so as to make sure all the residue is removed......so far I love it!

Back