Sign in to follow this  
BombDiggity

Kajal Liners

I searched the forums about Kajals and I found some old threads, so I thought I would start a new one - because there are probably newer products out there.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with kajal liners? I'm really interested in trying them out. I have watery eyes and the only thing I can line my eyes with is tartes amazonian clay liners, which are great - but not something I can just easily pop on when I'm out. I've read that some Kajals have like, led in them - obviously I'd like to stay clear of those lol

So can anyone recommend any brands of Kajals they've used and liked or disliked?

I've had a few ladies recommend Stila's Kajal liners to me, because I'm like you with the watery eyes. I haven't tried them out yet but it might be worth looking into.

I have one, but i've never tried it, in a traditional, cone form. It's from an ayurvedic brand i found in an indian store, Himalaya something. I much prefer my UD 24/7 liners, as well as my Bourjois khol&contour liner so i usually reach for them, and forget about this one.

Gosh I have a few kajals that I purchased in Indian Expos.  I really can't tell you the name because they  have rubbed off.  The kajals I have gives your eyes a watery feeling for a few minutes when you just put it on.  Im not sure the other branded ones do this, or ones directly from india, but if you already have watery eyes, this may not be best for you.  Also, they don't seem to stay on that long on me.  They go on smoothly and the colour payoff is great, but the longevity of it on my eye, is usually short.

I have the Rimmel one.. It goes on nicely and is very black.. but.. it doesn't like to stay on my eyes.  So I use it now just to line my lips if I want to make my lip color darker.

I am also fond of using kajal. Instead I do not step out without wearing kajal. Its one the most essential daily wear for me. However, for those using Kajals in daily you might need some tips to avoid mistakes you might be making. Check out this article on Kajal mistakes you mst avaoid. I am sure you will love it.

https://www.popxo.com/2017/02/kajal-mistakes-girls-should-avoid/