Shatter and Crackle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been OPI's black shatter nail polish. I've got so many compliments. I love it. I used it with bright pink for the bottom coat before which was cute but with silver on the bottom it looks awesome! I recently got white crackle polish from China Glaze. I tested it out with different base colors, pink, purple, red and black. The black looked the best so I just painted my nails and toes black with the white crackle on top. I'll try to upload a picture later. The shatter and crackle polishes are out in a bunch of other colors now too which I can't wait to try. Anyone else using these polishes?

I use them all the time when i'm not wearing the Gelish Polish! I see people wearing them also! They look so fun! I definitely think they go great under a hot pink or any really neon or bright color!!! Definitely post pictures! I Love nail stuff!!! 

There's a lot of people using them in the NOTD threads you might want to check them out!

I have the polishes and wear them when I'm in the mood but mostly I bought the crackles and shatters to hoard for now. lol

I've been wearing them.  I haven't gotten my hands on OPI but I've been using China Glaze (which I love) and Sally Hansen (which was ok).

I can't wait to do the dark crackles, but I'm saving those for fall and winter.  Right now I'll all about the fun summer colors.

Does anyone have a problem with taking the crackle polish off. I love the crack effect. I currently only own one but I'm getting 4 more this weekend. I own the brand kleancolor and it's as bad as glitter taking off, any suggestions?

xoxox

I have the OPI Black Shatter and I've never had a problem taking it off.  It was just fine!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did hear that OPI is coming out with a metallic collection of shatters, and I want all of them.  lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I do feel like the black is a little heavy for summer, but I waited so long to get it, I don't care!  :p

hmmm weird, maybe I should do the old acetone foil trick to get it off instead... I wouldnt care about the black crackle black matches with just about everything, plus you could use a summer base color, or maybe a shatter tip?!?!

Latest posts

Back