June Loose Button Luxe Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I received my first Loose Button Luxe Box.

For those of you who do not know what Luxe Box is, it is a service from Loose Button, similar to Birchbox, which offers monthly boxes of deluxe size product samples. Birchbox, however,
does not ship to Canada whereas Loose Button does. Current subscription services are: $12 for one month, $36 for three months and $120 for 12 months (prices include shipping). For more information check out loosebutton.com.

To see the unboxing of my first Luxe Box, check out my video below: 

Great video/review! I'm in the U.S. & have received Birchbox many times. LuxeBox is definitely it's twin....even down to the packing. The Laura Mercier shadow is a real plus. It retails for $22 usd. They call it a Sateen eyeshadow...peachy pink in color.

Enjoy all your products and Congrats again. Would love to hear a review of the Dermalogicia (sp) Micro product

Thank-you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Birchbox sounds great so I hope that they ship to Canada someday!

I did a bit of research on the dermalogica product and it looks like a lot of people with sensitive skin have had bad reactions to it. My skin is really sensitive so I didn't want to risk it but I did give it to my mom to use. She is going to try it out and report back so I will let you know how it goes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats! I love Joico hair products and a full size Laura Mercier eye shadow is soo exciting!!!

How are you liking it so far?

I think I'm going to sign up for this soon.
smilehappyyes.gif

Back