Birchbox - June edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.birchbox.com/shop/June-box

I have yet to see my June box shipped out but have seen Twitter feed that it's been shipped and some people already got theirs. Here's a list of products that you, if you're a subscriber, may get in your box. Each box is different and what's listed may not be in your box.

• Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe
  • Sircuit Cosmeceuticals Molecular Mist
  • Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment
  • Kate Spade Twirl
  • Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Powerful Sun Protection SPF 30 Towelettes
  • Pangea Organics Toner for Normal to Oily Skin
  • Pureology ColourStylist Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion
  • Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten
  • Nuxe Réve de Miel® Ultra Comfortable Body Cream
  • Kate Spade Twirl
  • Pangea Organics Toner for Dry to Mature Skin
  • Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Highlight - Como/Portofino
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
  • Green Apple Peel
  • Pangea Organics Toner for Oily to Blemish-prone Skin
  • Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion
  • Healthy Body Butter in Coconut
  • Healthy Body Butter in Lavender
  • Archipelago Pomegranate
  • Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go
  • Herban Essentials Towelettes
  • Blow Up Daily Volumizing Shampoo
  • Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum
  • Dr. Dennis Gross EZ4U Facial Towelettes

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=june+birchbox&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=june+birchbox&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&suggested_categories=26%2C22

I've watched a few of the videos (ones here and one not) and it looks like everyone received either the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten or the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Highlight - Como/Portofino full size. Woohoo!

I got an email a couple days ago saying mine was shipped.. but it's coming from New Jersey and I'm in Arizona sooo.. not really expecting it to be here until next week sometime. Excited though!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ohhh, I hope I get the Laur Gellar product.  I love the looks of the baked blushes and highlighters and I'd love to try it, but not for $30!  I was one of the lucky ones last month that got a full size Stila eyeshadow.  Thanks for taking the time to put this together Zadi!

LOL Bonnie - well mine hasn't shipped at all. It's still "processing".

You're welcome, Jean. I was dying to see if my Birchbox had shipped so I went to check my account status then decided to see what they were sending out. Then I went to see if anyone got theirs yet (since it's the 8th) and sure enough many people have. Figured since I already was putting the list together for my blog might as well share it here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Darn! Haven't received mine yet; I lost my visa debit and had to switch over all of my information, so I'm hoping this won't delay mine being sent out. Thanks for this info!

Got mine today! The Laura Geller Blush/Highlight is AMAZEBALLS and FULL SIZE!!

I think the cut off date is the 10th but I'm not sure. I placed my order at the end of May (24th).

Saw this on Facebook a few minutes ago.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I hope I get the LG!  That's what a $30 product?
Yup. It's $29.50 on their site.

LOL I know right!? This is my first Birchbox and I hope that it has that item in it otherwise I'm going to be ticked off since only the "older" accounts got it (if that's the case). According to the reply back from Birchbox my box won't be sent out until the 10th! Boo! Which means the earliest I'll see it will be either on Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. :|

Just got my Birchbox and I'm so excited, I got a Laura Geller Baked Blush in Apricot-Berry!!  Here's my video:

Apparently, they don't ship to Canada.
icon_cry.gif

Back