ZOMG.. World of Warcraft series

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I was talked into started a thread.. and decided to make this for World of Warcraft.. because.. I love makeup and WoW!.. I had a lot of fun doing this..

Anyone can join also.. btw.. I hope its not just me.. I know there are other gamer girls out there that love makeup too!.. Maybe.. somewhere..

I hope you guys enjoy!

I couldn't decide what to start off with today.. as I was PvP'ing for two hours on my 85 Destro Lock.. then.. it hit me!

I will do my interpretation of my main!

Ilianna
Ilianna is an 85 Blood Elf Destruction Warlock on Dalvengyr Server.  She got her start in Oct of 2008 before the WOTLK expansion, roaming through Azeroth.  At first.. she was scared of the Alliance and ran whenever she could or called higher level to help her, not know her real strength.  She learned though.. Now Ilianna is a gives meaning to the phrase "Fear Spamming Douchebag" as she is a PvP Machine.  Watch out.. With a whopping 38,889 kills.. not honor, KILLS.. She will find you.. Make you run in fear, seduce you.. all while DoT'ing you up and blasting you down!
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Btw my camera sucks.. everything is brighter and darker irl.

Eyes

Loreal Decrease

NYX JEP in Milk

PF green gel liner as base

NYC Green eyeshadow

NYC Island in the sun Purple eyeshadow

CS 88 Shimmer palette

Grape, Dark Purple, Turquoise

CS 88 Metal Mania Palette

Dark Silver

PF Felt eyeliner Pen

PF Black gel liner

Face

HC Face Primer

Almay tlc liq in sand06

Mac Powder nc 42

Manic Panic Vampire Red eyeshadow as Blush

Dark Silver for contour

Lips

Manic Panic Lipstick Vampire Red.. I have both

Rimmel Kajal Kohl Liner Black

Estee Lauder Vintage Violet

Clear Gloss

OMG I love you for finally doing this!  Awesome job :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I miss my magey poo
icon_cry.gif

Hee hee!  I'm trying to farm up gold now for 280% flying on my rogue.. in between doings bgs on my lock lol.

I hate flying slow.. I have it on my ally lock too.. well 310.  I have 310 on Ilianna also.. but you have to be 80 to get 310 and my rogue is only 71.

Lol I hated it too but I was stingy when it came to my alts.  I really only used my priest for pvp anyways

Well.. I don't like chasing after someone on my flying mount and them getting away because I'm slow!  Especially now since you can fly all over Azeroth.. flying fast helps.

I'm so glad they finally changed that.  I remember in the beginning/middle of WOTLK a couple buddies and I did the trick where you could fly in azeroth, it took forever to jump to the spot but it was so worth it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah you had to jump up the mountain near the portal in Blasted Land and you have to have a lock and obviously at least 2 other people.  Then you summon everyone, either hearth or take a port to dal mount up on the platform and take the summon.  A lot of places wouldn't let you fly so you would get the boot count down. I think we made it a little past ZG

Back