LA Colors Lipstick Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's been a lot of LA Colors talk here so I did some lipstick swatches. I hope to do some eye shadow & blush swatches too... but not until after the weekend. FYI - this lip color does not have much staying power without a decent liner, but it does work - but don't expect it to last all day... a couple hours tops, and definitely not with eating and drinking. They are not in any particular order shade wise, sorry - but this picture came out pretty true to what I saw.  Also these lip colors were purchased all at Dollar Tree... the codes on them don't match what I was able to find on the LA Colors website... some names do, but not codes.  I assume these are older.  http://www.lacolors.com/Moisture-Lipstick-1413.html

Here you are... excuse the freckles. I actually really like ALL of these colors...

From L to R:

BLC2 Luscious Wine

BLC9 Lilac Frost

BLC10 Sorbet

BLC8 Cocoa Summer

BLC2 Mauve Glaze

BLC7 Berry Red

BLC11 Satin Red

BLC4 Pink Frost

BLC6 Dusty Rose

BLC1 Frozen Berries

Definitely have to build the color... more than say a W&W.  W&W stain your lips... these you have to work a bit. Each swatch was two strokes - except the 1st - went a little crazy there!  I would choose W&W on sale before these... but for $1 they will work. 

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not too bad!  Very pretty colors :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Are they sheer or pretty pigmented?  Do you have to build the color?

Latest posts

Back