FOTD June 12, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eyes: Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad Elf Quad- Butternut Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Espresso Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara - Very Black Cheeks: Laura Gellar Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry Lips: NYC Long Wearing Lipstick - 482
d075c17b-d8f4-17b3.jpg
d075c17b-d90f-5cbf.jpg
d075c17b-d926-5283.jpg

i LOVE your hair like this Jean & I'm loving the peachy colors on you!

Face: Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer & MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium-Dark

Cheeks: NARS Angelika Power Blush 

Lips: Tarte Lipsurgance Lipstain Charmed

I have a cold again today so I went pretty simple and wore foundation because my face was very blotchy - and BOO forgot to put on a lotion with SPF the other day when out in the garden and my freckles popped out really bad! I like them as they are a part of me, but too many popped out. Not good for my skin.  I did however still want to take pictures because I wanted to brag on my new webcam and I have to go out to a birthday party later anyway.

Foundation: Clinque Superbalanced Alabaster

Eyes:

Avon 8 in 1 palette - neutral, just 1 color

Brown liner, wet n wild - I hate it lol

Maybelline Falsie Mascara

Brows: Avon Ultra Brow Liner - Dk Brown - LOVE THIS

Cheeks: Avon True Balance Brush - Coral Radiance

Lips: Essence Gloss, Big Night Out

yes I have two monitors - thus a reflection in both the lenses.... AND YAY for a webcam that will focus!

@Jean - I love seeing you in the neutrals as much as you like seeing me play with color!

@tismama - that's a great blush on you!

*Sorry about the focus, not used to my KinOneM yet...

**Fixed the mascara smudges right after the pics

Firstly.. I just realized I never showed off my corset to you guys. It's my favorite present ever. Steel cage of doom ftw!

Next.. 

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Coffee (very very thick but under the eyeshadow)

Great Lash BIG mascara in black (single layer.. love that stuff)

ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette - bronze and brown in shimmers

Jordana foundation in 100/Ivory

ELF allover cover stick in apricot beige (as eyeshadow base)

lips - Marcy's peppermint lip balm (yummm -- no coloring though)

@Tis, your lip and cheek combo is gorgeous with your skin tone. @NitAVamp, love the lip color and you brows look wonderful @Sarra, bronzes seriously make your greens pop

Notavampire...love your look today! so cute!

for Dreamwarrior I did a double eyeliner in hot pink and black :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face: Loreal dull skin primer, clean finish rimmel foundation, hard candy mattifying powder

Eyes: MAC touch tint for eyes in white shimmer all over lid as base, 88 pallete (pinked shimmer ivory on lid, mix of matte navy and shimmer silver for crease wash, Shimmer white on brow bone), Brow Tones in pewter and black mixed for brows, Flirt eyepencil in white for guide and gauge thickness of liner i wanted...patted on top is a matte hot pink from 88 palette. Femme Couture liquid liner in black completely but thinly lining the eyes. Greatlash mascara

Cheeks: Elf lilac shimmer cream, NYC loose pink highlight, Elf honey powder for contour. Palladio baked blushes in rosey and wish.

Lips: Hard candy plumping lipgloss in jellyfish...i'm getting used to it and i kind of like the iridescent on my lips now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loving the Neutral Jean, Tis, Vamp and Sarra!  You all are so beautiful :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Xina that liner is so pretty!  I'm going to have to try this!

Today I was washing my face trying to think of a look to do and my Neutrogena bottle caught my eye.  I thought this would make a cute look.  PS I hate my phone camera but my others are packed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes:
Inner Corners - TKB True Yellow

Middle - Lorac Time to Shine Palette white
Outer Corners - Urban Decay Get Baked teal Crease - WnW Pride Palette navy blue Eyeliner - PF Blue gel liner
Water Line - "   "
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black

Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

Everyone looks so prety today! 

Jean I love the neutral look on you... your hair goes great w/it!

Tis.. once again.. just naturally beautiful!

Sarra.. those browns look lovely on you.. makes your eyes look deeper.

Xina Hot pink and Black..Ohh la la!  I love it!  I'm glad you like Jellyfish now.. I might have to buy another soon..

Bonnie- your inspiration makes me giggle.  Its so cute!

Awkward picture that doesn't show my make-up very well, but it was the only one Justin wasn't photobombing with a grotesque face!!!
sdrop.gif

Eyes:
NARS Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo
WnW Brule Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stray Dog
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara

Face:
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer

Cheeks:
MAC My Paradise Blush (didn't show up very well
sadno.gif
)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Lips:
MAC Hibiscus Lipstick

Brows:
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde
MAC Omega Eyeshadow

Lovely ladies! Jeannie you look quite tanned.....heheheh...beautiful. @xina your liquid lining is impressive!

Thank you Bonnie!!
icon_redface.gif

I tried to dye the lower half turquoise since they were sold out of purple, it ended up being a lot darker than intended and bleeding into the blonde. >.<

I'm still having anxiety attacks over it, lolol.

thanks xina!

@bonnie- thanks! i'm loving the yellow & the color combo you used today! 

@andrea- i love the hair & the red lips! gorgeous

@sarra- i love the neutral look on you

thanks nicole! you are so sweet

Back