Best Drug Store Tinted Moisturizer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to try a drug store moisturizer however don't have a lot of money to try expensive brands. So I was wondering what would be a good one from a drug store to try?

If you use mineral foundation you can just mix that with lotion.  I've tried a lot of DS brands and didn't like any of them :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Mixing my own can allow me to choose the coverage and the lotion.  If you don't want to try that all I can say is, DON"T get neutrogena, it's so greasy and gross.

I'm a huge Cetaphil supporter. it's very affordable, and it's a go-to for many MUAs. You can find it at your local CVS, Walgreens, etc. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've heard good things about the Aveeno Positively Radiant, but their color selection is *really* limited. To, 3 or 4 shades, I think. So if you're at one end of the spectrum or the other, it might be hard to get a good match. I agree with Bonnie about mixing your own. You can do it with a liquid foundation too. Hope that helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I make my own. I take some moisturizer and a liquid foundation and make my own. I use my Sephora foundation that I do not like by it's self and my moisturizer and go to work.

I do the same thing. It's a great technique!

Originally Posted by gennett21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I make my own. I take some moisturizer and a liquid foundation and make my own. I use my Sephora foundation that I do not like by it's self and my moisturizer and go to work.

I have never found a drugstore tinted moisturizer that I like.  I think they are all lacking.  So tinted moisturizers is one thing I will spend my money on.

Back