Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since dying my hair pink i thought a suicide girls thread was in order so here we go. today i started with a hybrid of two looks but it's not actually either so here is my inspiration :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face: Loreal Dull skin primer, Custom blend luminous foundation in full coverage, hard candy mattifying powder

Eyes: NYX jumbo eyepencil (milk all over lid), Shany neon 36 palette (lemon lime green lid, medium green swept under lower lashline line), Smokey palette (shimmer peach and iridescent pink mix for crease wash, white on brow bone), Femme coutoure gell liner in black, flirt eyepencil in white covered with jeweled green from smokey palette for green liner. NYX gunmetal glitte liquid liner. Greatlash mascara, NYC thickening mascara, NYC lengthening mascara. Covergirl automatic eyepencil in black on upper and lower water lines

Cheeks: elf lilac shimmer cream set with shimmer pink loose highlight (homemade), Hard candy cheek duo (hot date-darker red on apples of cheeks and temples), elf honey powder for contour, palladio baked blush in rosey

Lips: unforgettable moments reds lip palette (i used the pinky/coral color)

I LOOOOVE your pink hair! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Your makeup always looks so perfect, the eyeliner looks like you worked really hard on it.

And your face is like...perfectly matte.

Bonnie...what do you mean it doesn't show up? i bet i could  help ya with that ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yours...thanks! i love being edgy but kinda too pretty edgy ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aishu...i wasn't sure i liked my hair yesterday but like this i really love it. and yes the eyeliner took some time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i took breaks because my makeup lights burning! lol i was constantly sponging off sweat and using oil blotters ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It gets hidden by the eyelid unless I do a really really thick line but then I lose lid color because that gets covered by the eyeliner

well you could do a couple things, if you want to go with thick liner you can always move your eyeshadow up a bit because i notice you don't really do much over your crease and you can put color there if you wanted ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

or you could do some really cool colors in bottom liners and even wing those up too as an option.

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hate my eyes  haha .   I usually don't use eyeliner on bottom because my eyes are soooo watery.   I think I look dumb with colors over my crease that's why haha.

i don't think it would look dumb above your crease, i would definitely keep it more in washes of color rather than bold definition though. i think your wonder woman makeup was an excellent example of how good lower colorful liner looking good on you...don't underestimate ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had to go hunt down the picture.  I'll have to try something like that out again.  I tend to stick to blacks or browns above the crease

I love the pink hair 
smile.gif
 Chicks with pink hair rule! LOL Your makeup looks flawless

I also love the looks the Suicide Girls come up with! I tried out to be one, got accepted and did a photo shoot. Then I realized that I can't go through with it, I dunno... just the whole nudity thing! Funniest part is that I had a thumb drive with the pictures and I think I lost it at the movie theatre... So someone got a nice present! HAHA!!

So......... what's a suicide girl?
icon_wink.gif
  Sorry - either I'm part of that "older" generation or I just missed the bus watching too many episodes of Sponge Bob Squarepants.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So......... what's a suicide girl?
icon_wink.gif
  Sorry - either I'm part of that "older" generation or I just missed the bus watching too many episodes of Sponge Bob Squarepants.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuicideGirls

easiest way to explain. ^^

Also, they slowly take off their clothes in the photo shoot. Some just tops and some everything. It's not XXX though... at least nothing I've seen is hardcore 

It's pretty tasteful.. you can check out the website, there isn't any obvious nudity I don't think.. I'm at work so I can't really check LOL "Ugh Amy, why were you looking at Suicide Girls instead of working??" HAHAHA

Ohh I have an idea.. I think I might break my no makeup till my brows grow in thing today.. just for this thread.. if not.. I will post it in the FOTD. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh I have an idea.. I think I might break my no makeup till my brows grow in thing today.. just for this thread.. if not.. I will post it in the FOTD. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

post!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back