What is the best oil control powder from the drugstore?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello,

well im looking for an oil control powder from the drugstore

also i want a natural finish that doesnt transfer when i touch someone any suggestions??

My fav is Maybelline's Dream Matte powder 
wub.gif

Edit: BOO, I guess they discontinued this product. But according to their website, it's replacement is "Shine Free® Oil Control Translucent Pressed Powder"

I suggest a primer and a setting spray.  Elf's setting spray is amazing if they carry elf at your target.  The setting spray works so well no makeup comes off when I blow my nose even

I like the "Clean" pressed powders from Cover Girl. There's three options (Normal, Sensitive and Oily) and you can usually get them super cheap. I also use the ELF blotting sheets in the summer when I want to get rid of shine without adding more powder. Hope that helps!

Arrow root :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can find it in the bakery aisle as it is a starch (it can be used just like cornstarch). Of course you'd need some kind of container, i've always wanted a nice compact i could fill with loose powder, so i bought one and filled it with this one. Provided you do'nt use a lot, it has a good oil control power and looks invisible.

I also agree you can use a primer and setting spray, the both help making your makeup stick to your face.

Back