FOTD June 19, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

crooked septum lulz

Eyes:

UDPP

Kat Von D Metal Orchestra Palette (First Class, Techno, Dagger and Glock)

UD 24/7 Glide-On in Perversion

Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof (haaate this)

Brow:

MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde

MAC Omega Eyeshadow

Face:

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium (reaaally obvious in pictures the SA gave me the wrong shade
sadyes.gif
)

Cheek:

NARS Deep Throat

Lips:

MAC In Synch Lip Liner

MAC Faux Lipstick (I think it was mostly wiped off in this pic though!! meep!)

Andrea you look beautiful! Love your cheek color, goes perfect with your skin tone. I worked on my blending this morning and I think the results look pretty good. Eyes: Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer - 215 NYX Cake Eyebrow Powder - Brunette Avon Purple Haze Quad Ulta Amped Lashes - Very Black Cheeks: NYX Cream Blush - Hot Pink Laura Gellar Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry Lips: Jordana Lip Liner - Silver Lilac Buxom Lipgloss - Amber
d075c17b-172a-13ae.jpg
d075c17b-1741-cff0.jpg
d075c17b-178a-3568.jpg

Andrea - looking pretty and colours looks lovely on ya.

jean - wow so sweet. like that colour combo.

Here's my EOTD!  It would be a FOTD, but my hair is wet from my shower and a big curly mess!  That ring in my eye is my makeup mirror, btw.  Very annoying!  :p

I used:

UDPP

UD Naked Palette:

UD Half Baked (lid)

UD Darkhorse (crease and lash line)

UD Virgin (highlight)

MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L

MAC eye kohl in Smoulder

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

i dare for the first time to post a LOTD :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so be gentle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I used Oriflame oxygen boost foundation, Miss sporty so cleare concealer, BeautyUk blush (shade 02), and a deborah eyeshadow pallete for my eyes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KaytieBaybie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What does LOTD stand for? Lip Of The Day?

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it means "Look of the Day."  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it means Look of the day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

thanks for the kind comments :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@andrea- so gorgeous! i love your eyes today. 

@jean- beautiful jean! love your cheek & lip color.

@barbie- love the golden neutral eye. your bottom lashes are so long im jealous

@aqua- your eyes are so pretty i love the color you lined the bottom lash line with

here's mine:

face: NARS Sheer Glow & Avon Magix Illuminator (medium) under eyes

Cheeks: Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer

Lips: MAC Lustreglass Flashmode & Tarte 24/7 Natural Lip Sheer Friday

Great looks, ladies!

Andrea, you are GORGEOUS!

Jean, I can see the effort you put in it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Barbie, I love how simple yet POP it is!

Aqua, that looks like a toned down peacock look :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tis, do you use many Tarte lip products? How are they?

@amour- i have their tinted moisturizer which i like and a lipstain and this lip sheer (its kinda like lip balm but with alot of color payoff) i like the products and the fact that they are natural. i have a few of the cheek stains and 2 of the new blushes. i love the blushes. they last all day.  i would only purchase the lip products again during the friends & family like i did last year. i'm cheap when it comes to lip products & i wont pay $24 for a lipstain.

You all look beautiful! 

I can't wait to dye my hair back to teal lol.  Since I was trying to get this new apt deal closed I figured I looked more responsible without it as sad as it is.  I didn't want this lady thinking I was some trouble maker because I had teal hair.  Now that the contract is signed it's going back to teal!

Anyways here's my FOTD

Eyes:
Elf Drama black
Lid - Mehron Paradise Pastel Palette dark purple
TKB Limerick (gold) Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black
PF purple gel liner  
Brows: Sally Hansen Eyebrow kit

@Aqua, love the dramatic smokey eye! @Barbie, you always do such beautiful looks with you Naked palette @Tis, I've been loving your lip and cheek combos, so pretty! @Bonnie, wow, just WOW! Love it when you play with lashes! Thank you all for your sweet words! Truly does touch my heart!

Latest posts

Back