Pets and Beauty!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since itsonlynicole has taken so many cute makeup pics with her doggie, i thought i'd post one i took a couple months ago. i'm not wearing alot because i had worked a wedding that day so i like to keep it simple out of respect for the bride :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think i may start taking more pics with mine as well because they are so darn cute! i have an apricot rat terrier and an irish jack russell (irish just means she's short and tiny, 10 lbs)

this is bubba my rat terrier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sweetie face!

thanks! bubba is two and a half and rosie my jack russell is four and a half but i didn't get her as a puppy. bubba we've had since he was a baby and had real bad mange. but he's good now...and they're definitely my babies for sure. i'll try to get one with rosie tomorrow.

We lost our dog Eddy last november after he suffered another herniated disc.  He had a herniated disc which required surgery 18 months before.  My son had to do physio for him for 8 weeks, he recovered.  There was no guarantee that he would recover after surgery this time around.  We had to put him down in November.  We got Dave a couple of weeks before Christmas.  He's so different from Eddy.  We still miss Eddy but we love Dave too.  We also have a main coon named Skidder.

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since itsonlynicole has taken so many cute makeup pics with her doggie, i thought i'd post one i took a couple months ago. i'm not wearing alot because i had worked a wedding that day so i like to keep it simple out of respect for the bride :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think i may start taking more pics with mine as well because they are so darn cute! i have an apricot rat terrier and an irish jack russell (irish just means she's short and tiny, 10 lbs)

this is bubba my rat terrier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sweetie face!
Keeping it simple looks great on you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My own pets I have a ton of cats. (Don't you know I'm destined to be that crazy cat lady?  lol) A dog and ferrets. When I'm attempting to film using my cat Baby will follow and plop herself down and clean herself. lol

Aw, great pic!.. Your dog is so cute and your make up looks great!.. I have 5 cats but it is so hard to get a pic with them actually looking at the camera and not like they are about to claw my face off lol!

Here's a bad pic of me with hubby and our two pups, and my mom's Yorkie, hiking back in April:

Schmendrick (the white chihuahua) is about 5 years old, and 8lbs (needs to lose weight badly!)

Kyran (lab/mastiff mix) is a year and 5 months, and weighs 95lbs

Marcel (the yorkie) is a year and 4 months, and weighs 6lbs

And one more for good measure!

hahahaha awesome everyone!

bonnie, i like how you feed your child to a fake lion ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

girlenthusiast...i love mastiffs! one of my good friends had a narcoleptic 120 lbs mastiff...lol he'd fall asleep on a walk!

amourannette...such a cute doggie family! i can't wait to do my christmas card this year, i got my dogs xmas sweaters LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww.. I love doggies so much!  They are soo cute!  I wanted a mastiff.. but everyone said no.. so I got my chichis instead

I want to post some pictures of Ms. Lizzy and Stelly McGelly ( I call her that.. her real name is Stella)

Aw.. They are all soo cute!..Makes me want a dog haha! ..I found some pics with a few of my cats, I'm missing a pic with Mouse(black) and Mysty(grey), The first one is Cheo, second is Demon, and third is my lil boy Butters..

OMG I can totally see the mastiff in him! He's gorgeous.. his ears and build are just like Helmet's lol. About the same weight too, Helmet fluctuates between 95-105.

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here are Stella and I today.. She decided she wanted to jump in my lap when I was taking pictures.

I think she loves the camera more than Lizzy..

Latest posts

Back