eyeliner design tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool and interesting.  Can't you just go by the picture?  I've never thought about doing that to eyeliner before.

It definitely looks like you would need something like MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to put these on.  It stays in place and is fluid enough to create the shapes.

Oooohhh...I think liquid liner with the very thin brush would work great for this!

i can probably try to just look at it...any special brush you guys recommend using? It's easier for me to learn if I "see it done" I'm a visual learner lol.

I'd use lorac's front of the line pro....if I was forced to use a gel liner I'd opt for Buxom's "leatherette' with a super tiny liner brush.

I apply INcolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner by Jordana. The eyeliner is simply an amazing eye makeup product. You can get a dramatic look or sophisticated look with it. This liquid eyeliner has a great precision of application and has a great staying power.

Latest posts

Back