Paula Begoun "Cosmeticscop" Book The Original Beauty Bible Giveaway! (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Paula Begoun "Cosmeticscop" Book The Orginal Beauty Bible Giveaway!
  Paula Begoun who is known for her research with cosmetics and evaluating products based on the ingredients and price. She is a best selling author and famous creator of "Cosmeticscop" and Beautypedia.com. Paula has written 18 books and has appeared on several TV shows. She is giving away one of her books to members of MakeupTalk! The book is called "The Original Beauty Bible".

To enter for the chance to WIN simply:
  1. Reply to this thread with your single holy grail makeup product that you can't live without.
 ​

Contest Details:
  • Contest prizes: One(1) book called "The Original Beauty Bible" by Paula Begoun"s
  • After the contest, we'll pull the list of people who replied to this thread and put them into a spread sheet to choose 1 lucky winner!
  • 1 random winner selected from by www.random.org.
  • 1 week contest from June 23-30, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.
  Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. Open to US RESIDENTS ONLY. Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get moving!
Enter Now To WIN!!! Good luck to you all!
About the book: The all-new third edition of The Original Beauty Bible is Paula Begoun’s most comprehensive book yet. Exhaustively researched, this refreshingly honest guide cuts through marketing hype to educate consumers on all aspects of beauty, including how to assemble a state-of-the-art skin-care routine, choose a cosmetic surgeon, and apply makeup like a pro. It provides the latest research and information on every imaginable cosmetic innovation, with a special emphasis on skin-care ingredients, and explains the pros and cons of all types of cosmetic surgery and corrective procedures in an engaging, easy-to-understand style. Covering the most critical topics in beauty in a factual, no-holds-barred manner, and packed with money-saving tips, The Original Beauty Bible affirms Begoun’s reputation as “The Ralph Nader of Rouge.” For readers of all ages, it’s the ultimate guide to smart beauty.

Mascara is my HG beauty item.  What it does for the looks of my eyes is amazing!

Definitely my ELF Allover Cover Stick - I use it as an eyeshadow base and it makes everything stick better, even crummy colors look awesome on it.

It has to be either the Benefit Lemon-Aid, which is an awesome primer & under eye concealer....or Mac's Fix + Spray...that stuff is amazing!

I can not live without my Cover Girl Fine point plus eyeliner, I have been using it since I was 14 and have yet to find something better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When it comes down to it, I have to say chapstick.  If I'm utterly totally going to go out blank faced, I still can't stand to have chapped lips.  Painful and uncomfortable, so I have to have some sort of lip balm!

hmm.. one item.. that I can't live w/out?.. thats so hard.. ok ok..

My Manic Panic Eyeshadow in Vampire Red.. I can use it for shadow and blush!.. its so so amazing.. Seriously.

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To enter for the chance to WIN simply:

1. Reply to this thread with your single holy grail makeup product that you can't live without.

My single holy grail makeup product are liquid color correctors. I have weird skin coloring and every single foundation that I've tried be it drugstore like Covergirl to high end like Make Up For Ever is either too dark, too light, too pink or too orange. You should see the top of my dresser I have a dozen different foundations all close to my skintone but just slightly off. No more are they off once corrected. So definitely, my holy grail makeup product is a liquid color corrector set.

I cannot live without foundation; but if I had to name a particular brand on a product, it would be Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner. Smooth, doesn't drag, you never have to sharpen, and it lasts all day! (Foundation I use several different brands, LOL)

Another give away!! Awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, so I ABSOLUTELY cannot go without my Lash Blast Luxe mascara!! I can tell if I am going to have a good day by how well my eye lashes turn out....kinda like a bad hair day that kills your mood lol.....

Fingers crossed again! >.<

Any brand plum-shade lipgloss. Love my lipgloss, love it in plum, love it even more if it has a flavor!!!

(And that book looks awesome!)

I would have to choose my Estee Lauder foundation!

It goes on so smooth and silky,it's great for my oily skin

and it lasts all day.It's so cool because I can get dressed after I apply it and

It won't leak on to my shirt,not even a white shirt!
heart.gif

Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway,I LOVE reading

especially about beauty topics!

Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back