The "Other Hand" Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the Other Hand Challenge!  You have to use ONLY the hand you DO NOT use when applying makeup!  Don't worry if your makeup is everywhere and uneven!  That's the point!!!  Please be careful with eyeliner!
laughno.gif

This is gunna be great! I wish the freaking WEATHER WOULD BE SUNNY for more than ONE day in a row! Getting a good pic is nearly impossible these days!

@musingmuse haha love it

oh man it takes soo much concentration for me to use my right hand, (im left handed) this will take a long time... I think I will time myself one side of my face will be left hand one side will be right hand...

It doesn't have to be perfect...or even look good haha.  If I mess up I'm not even going to fix it!

oh my goodness B you are too hysterical. i dunno if i'm brave enough to do this ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> although i'm kind of ambidtrexous when it comes to painting nails so i dunno, i might be ok. (i was a preteen that was obessed with both hands looking just as good, so i learned to paint exceptionally well left handed at a young age lol)

I messed up my wrist so my FOTD was done with my non-normal hand. Too many hours working on a wacom!

And yes the red liner/lipstick is Supposed to be above my lashline. But I suck with mascara with this hand.

that could be greeneyelady...i think alot of us artistic souls are either right brained and can be somewhat ambidextrous because of how our brains are already hardwired for art ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm slightly ambidextrous.. Some people think that I was probably born left handed.. but just went right handed because most of the kids in school were right handed.

I do remember.. in Kindergarten.. being confused at what scissors to get.. so I just go the ones that everyone else went w/and learned from there.

and I definitely Love art.. and languages..

Latest posts

Back