Earthen Glow Minerals (EGM) is Back? Can't Believe they would come back after all that has happened

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm one of the people that had a bad experience with their customer service. Then for many months they shut down their site.

People never got their orders etc.

Also, apparently they lied about their ingredients (I'm not sure if I can totally believe this last one, I think they should have been reported by that person who knew they were not listing all their ingredients).

Still, today I found out that they have their website back up again. I can't believe it. They never even gave an explanation and I don't see anything on their site. I just can't believe it. Hopefully people have moved on and are better informed.

Well actually, I just went on the site. They are not open for business and have a flashing pink sign on the website that says the site is a test and is not open for business. I am all for improvement and while I suffered from their horrible service I look forward to them reopening to see if they have changed their ways. They had some excellent products. As far as the claims of bismuth in their products....I don't believe it. Maybe it was just a sour ex-employee trying to bash them? They provided no evidence supporting such claims. Don't know. I break out bad with bare minerals and any other foundations that have bismuth, I used EGM's cover me, cover glow, blushes and glows for six months with no problems. I stopped because service was horrible and shipping took way to long on my last purchase.

I will say that not only was customer service bad but I personally do believe that they misled people on the ingredients in their skincare and soaps (both items that I bought faithfully). There is a difference between glycerine soap and cold process and since I've been buying cold process for my acne since they went out of business it seems apparant to me that they didn't use cold process soap for their formulas and I was never an employee but do believe that they were dishonest in some respects. Regardless they owe me money and I'd like to get paid

I will say that not only was customer service bad but I personally do believe that they misled people on the ingredients in their skincare and soaps (both items that I bought faithfully). There is a difference between glycerine soap and cold process and since I've been buying cold process for my acne since they went out of business it seems apparant to me that they didn't use cold process soap for their formulas and I was never an employee but do believe that they were dishonest in some respects. Regardless they owe me money and I'd like to get paid

I know from trying to personally make products like liquid makeup their ingredients listing just didn't add up to a stablized product yet theirs was.  I am not saying that I'm experienced but I tried many times and their liquid foundation is one of the products that the lady who sent out the notice listed as not honestly reflecting the true ingredients.  I don't know if this is a disgruntled former employee as I've read some have written but find it more important if I am being dishonestly advertised and served.  I agree that to advertise oneself as organic and natural is wrong when you are'nt.

Had no idea what EGM was.  Thanks for the inf.  I will be avoiding that site just in case.  I have found a website that sells all natural, gluten free and vegan products which I love and trust, so at least for now, no need to experiment with others.  Thanks again!

Back