HELP SPLIT ENDS!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friend has this really gorgeous natural red hair. But she said that she had really bad split ends, and showed me a few. What are some good products or recipes for split ends? Please, nothing too expensive!

Thanks.

Hair is dead. It can't be repaired.

There are a few products that will temporarily make the ends look healthy.

But as soon as the hair is washed, the splits are still there.

Why doesn't she get a good trim?

If she removed an inch everywhere, her hair would be healthier and certainly look healthier.

If she can see her split ends, ya gotta know that other people can as well.

Also, the longer she waits, the more the ends continue to split up the shaft.

[SIZE=12pt]I had a lot of split ends and I cut my hair but it didn't work well because the split ends appeared again, so I started to use hair products and I found a really good one that helped me a lot and now I don't have any split ends and my hair looks so much healthier, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector and it works amazing.  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I totally recommend it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE] 
smiletongue.gif

I thought split-ends are not big threat ? 
I have them regulary lol , my sister just cuts them down !

split ends are not a threat but an annoyance... makes your hair all fried looking.  If your hair is  very damaged, you'd probably have to cut all the damage out before you stop getting them.

Originally Posted by HairyMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought split-ends are not big threat ? 
I have them regulary lol , my sister just cuts them down !

Latest posts

Back