FREE gift from Lancome + Etsy Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased a gift for father's day. Hypnose for men. And received a bag full of goodies!

The free gift even was at Macys and the Bay ( in Canada).

Excited to try the shadows!

I also got these loose eyeshadows + really good primer for $5 at etsy.com  by Spectrum Cosmetics...from a few weeks ago.

I believed I payed $20 something dollars, and the shadows are highly pigmented.

That Lancome gift looks really nice. I have bad luck with loose shadows... but those colors are so pretty!

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I purchased a gift for father's day. Hypnose for men. And received a bag full of goodies!

The free gift even was at Macys and the Bay ( in Canada).

Excited to try the shadows!

I also got these loose eyeshadows + really good primer for $5 at etsy.com  by Spectrum Cosmetics...from a few weeks ago.

I believed I payed $20 something dollars, and the shadows are highly pigmented.

How does the primer compare to UDPP?

I haven't tried UDPP, but I have tried NARS eyeshadow primer, and the one I got on etsy does a better job than NARS eyeshadow primer which is a lot more expensive.

I've heard non stop awesome stuff about that Flash Bronzer, let us know how you like it?

$20 for ALL of the loose shadows?? Am just about to place an order with Persephone but am now wondering if I should change my order. Has anybody tried Persephone's stuff??

Oh! never heard of Persephone, is she on etsy too?

I believe it was pretty cheap. It's only 3 grams though, but it lasts for awhile since it's so pigmented.

There's a $28 for 20 jars here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71268805/20-mineral-eyeshadow-samples-in-jars

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$20 for ALL of the loose shadows?? Am just about to place an order with Persephone but am now wondering if I should change my order. Has anybody tried Persephone's stuff??

I've been using for 2-3 weeks now and...I LOVE IT! it is the best instant bronzer I've ever tried. definitely much better than most if not all drugstore bronzers.

it doesn't stain clothes... but i would watch out for super white clothes

it doesn't have much of a funky smell...and when compared to other instant tanning....it barely smells at all!!!

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've heard non stop awesome stuff about that Flash Bronzer, let us know how you like it?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE loose shadows. I have at least 50 of them. My two favorite "suppliers"--Beauty Bliss and Aromaleigh went out of business last year. I like LA Minerals a lot, and recently just found a new one I like a lot too. Can't remember the name of the co. but if you go to "blogs" and see my entry about Justin Bieber, I mention the company and website in there. My family got my Hypnose mascara and the gift with purchase for mothers day and I LOVE every Lancome product I got. It's a great company.

WOW!  very nice.

I love losse shadows... while i have more dificulty working with them, the price is usually WAY better

Back