Gwen Stefani New Super G Perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

In news of things both unbearably cute and beauty related, Gwen Stefani continues to roll out increasingly adorable, quirky "dolls" in her Harajuku Lovers fragrance collection. The latest limited-edition scent is Super G, which will fly into stores in August.

According to the Harajuku Lovers Facebook page, Super G is "a modern-day superhero fighting to bring super kawaii to you all the time." So what does super smell like? Very, very fruity and tropical, with notes that include pineapple, mandarin orange, freesia, banana, vanilla, and raspberry.

Would you buy?  I dunno, I would think to buy this for my niece or something, but I can't see it on my dresser.  Maybe because I don't know much about Harajuku and stuff?? 

Source

Yeah this is not a 'grown woman' smell, it's very kiddy, fruity, vibrant, yet kiddy. Needless to say, I still love it.

To be honest I don't like any of her perfumes. To me they all smell the same and not flattering on my skin.

My favorite of hers is "L" by L.A.M.B. <-- I get tons of compliments on that one. I also get tons because of "Love". I have most all of her scents and some are fantastic and some are just blah. A few smell like "old women" as my boyfriend puts it LOL.

Her packaging is always adorable. I should upload a picture of the other bottles I have. 

I did try "G of the Sea" about 2 months ago and hated it. Then a few weeks ago I tried it again and totally fell in love. I wonder how I could hate it then love it??

Back