FOTD June 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

This was just a quick look.

Eyes:

WnW "I'm feeling retro" palette

Femme Couture gel liner - black

Femme Couture mascara - black

Face: (Not much on my face)

MICABella powder foundation

Nothing on my lips

Hezzie, I really like the way you used that palette! Eyes: WNW Golden Goddess Palette Stila Waterproof Eyeliner - Lionfish Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara - Very Black NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Brunette Cheeks: LA Colors Powder Blush - Spice Lips: Absolute Lip Crayon - Copper Avon Ultra color Rich Lipstick - Rosegold
d075c17b-6515-8268.jpg
d075c17b-652c-2194.jpg
d075c17b-6540-8c2c.jpg

Thanks Jean! Btw, my local Rite Aid had WnW palettes on sale, BOGO 50% off. Not sure if they're on sale everywhere but thought I would let you know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love your look today, very "beach angel".

Hezzie - pretty pink and blue 

Jean - great blending and your smile is so pretty!

Here is my look.. I was feeling a bit Rock Steady Rasta-ish (thanks to listening to No Doubt lol)

I included the eyshadow pics because you can't really tell what name they are. 

Foundation - Luminess

Eyebrows - Wet N Wild Brow kit 

Lips: L'Oreal Ravishing Red (the color Gwen Stefani wears in the commercials :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

E.L.F. liquid liner in black

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Black 

Thanks! I got the Color Concepts & Wet N Wild ones at CVS. I can't remember AT ALL where I got the L.A. Colors one. I don't even know where they sell L.A. Colors!!

Amy your look reminds me of the google chrome logo, awesome!!

I went with cotton candy look today, similar to Hezzies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Makeup:

Covergirl Foundatin in Ivory

ELF Concealer Palette in Light

NO BASE

ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette: (Shimmers) bright light blue (inner upper ridge), hottest pink (inner half), bright purple (outer half/up, lining under eye), white highlight.

Outer half eyeliner (top and bottom) Color Icon eyeliner pencil in purple

Above colored eyeliner - Color Icon eyeliner in White

Tight line - Color Icon eyeliner in Black

Now for my baby's look ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - He was bugging me so he's sporting ELF's Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel on his little freckled nose.

(Yes, he only has one eye)

Amy...gorgeous! and btw, la colors is sold at ulta! thanks for the tip on color concepts being at cvs...i'll have to tell one of my friends about that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hezzie...very pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is mine today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OK, I've never done this before so I'm sorry if it isn't completely correct.

First on my face I used Mac's Prep and Prime face primer. A yellow stick color corrector around my eyes and nose.

Then I used my salmon dark circle concealer. This is used for eyes, and I love it. Followed by any concealer I have, like L'oreal

or CoverGirl. Mac paint pot primer on my lids, NYX jumbo pencil in milk. Lancome teint idole ultra liquid cover up in ivory.

My lips I was wearing L'oreal lip gloss Infallible, in the color Bloom.

I usually wear a pink or brown blush, but none today.

I draw on my eyebrows, and I was using manic panics lip liner in hot pink.

Now for the eyes. NYX pencil like I said, the black is older so I'm not sure of the name. Milani black, with shimmer. I think it was called starry night. The pink is from My Beauty addiction, and it's called rumors. You can find her stuff on etsy or facebook.

Inner corner and brow bone I used My Beauty addiction in sterling.

Then I curled my lashes and used lashblast mascara in black. I hope that's

everything! I'm also a licensed Esthetician and I could really use new makeup for clients. I can't afford the expensive brands.

Pink brows rock!!! I love that!

We usually put the FOTD like "FOTD - June 26, 2011" as the title and then you're right, list what you used and a picture. We do have a FOTD thread already, but for tomorrow just start "FOTD - June 27, 2011" if there isn't one started.

I'm excited there are new people playing FOTD!! 

I need to get Manic Panic makeup!! Where do you get it?

I moved the your post to this FOTD for today

Originally Posted by YoAdrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, I've never done this before so I'm sorry if it isn't completely correct.

First on my face I used Mac's Prep and Prime face primer. A yellow stick color corrector around my eyes and nose.

Then I used my salmon dark circle concealer. This is used for eyes, and I love it. Followed by any concealer I have, like L'oreal

or CoverGirl. Mac paint pot primer on my lids, NYX jumbo pencil in milk. Lancome teint idole ultra liquid cover up in ivory.

My lips I was wearing L'oreal lip gloss Infallible, in the color Bloom.

I usually wear a pink or brown blush, but none today.

I draw on my eyebrows, and I was using manic panics lip liner in hot pink.

Now for the eyes. NYX pencil like I said, the black is older so I'm not sure of the name. Milani black, with shimmer. I think it was called starry night. The pink is from My Beauty addiction, and it's called rumors. You can find her stuff on etsy or facebook.

Inner corner and brow bone I used My Beauty addiction in sterling.

Then I curled my lashes and used lashblast mascara in black. I hope that's

everything! I'm also a licensed Esthetician and I could really use new makeup for clients. I can't afford the expensive brands.

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pink brows rock!!! I love that!

We usually put the FOTD like "FOTD - June 26, 2011" as the title and then you're right, list what you used and a picture. We do have a FOTD thread already, but for tomorrow just start "FOTD - June 27, 2011" if there isn't one started.

I'm excited there are new people playing FOTD!! 

I need to get Manic Panic makeup!! Where do you get it?

Bonnie...your ulta doesn't sell LA colors? what??? weird i wonder why they would have different things. and the liner is NYX liq in extreme purple :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face:

Revlon PhotoReady Compact in Shell

10 Blush Palette (Peach)

Eyes:

88 Palette (Iris purple, medium tone purple, shimmer brown)

Maybelline The Falsies in Black

Tarte Long-Wear Eyeliner in Shimmer Purple

Anastasia Brow Duo in Brunette

Lips:

NYX Lipcolor in Frappicino

NYX Girl Lipgloss in Apricot

Yeah the only LA thing we have is LAsplash lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I'm still exhausted so I didn't really put much on today.

Eyes:
Stila Karat and Bronze

Styli Style Brown Liner

Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black
Face:
PF Circle RX & HD powder which I apparently put too much on

Brows: Prestige Brow Pencil

@jean- i love that lip color on you & i'm so jealous of your gorgeous lashes

@hezzie- love the pink & blue combo -- it works well

@amy- i love the rasta eyes!! so creative & i need that lip color in my life. p.s. i have that same I Dream of Greenie palette & I had it in my purse. I pulled it out the other day to find that the entire bottom color was all smashed up into powdery bits. I ended up throwing that color away & keeping the other two. I guess that palette doesn't hold up well in a purse. 

@sarra- cute cat! & love that pink

@xina- i'm loving your hair! & your eye liner is perfect. i love that lip color too! what's the name of it? i need to try it

@yoadrienne- love the pink brows! you rock it!

@vixie- that peachy/nude lip works well on you

@bonnie- you may be exhausted but you still look gorgeous!

I was out of town for the weekend. I'm just now getting a chance to get online. 

I've been trying out my new tinted moisturizer from MARK (i'm an Avon/Mark rep & I just grabbed this with Campaign 13) called Get A Tint. I used it 2 days in a row & I really like it so far. 

I went to Hershey for the weekend and packed a small makeup bag.  The only things I really used were Avon Super Shock MAX mascara, MARK Get A Tint, MAC Studio Careblend Powder, & a blush (even though I packed more).  I won the LA Minerals contest on here a while back & had received two face brushes from them.  They both fit perfectly in my lil makeup bag & work really well. 

Here was my look for today...church then Hershey Pack. 

Face: MARK Get A Tint - Buff/Natural, MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium/Dark

Cheeks: Maybelline FIT! Me Blush Deep Rose (picked this up Friday night before I left for my trip. (I'm loving this blush because it's the exact rose shade I was looking for without being over pigmented.  Most of the blushes that I own are super pigmented & I have a hard time controlling them-- especially MAC Full Fuchsia. This one is easy to use & cheap)

Lips: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1

(myself & my little cousin-- she's 9)

I bought her Mood Lipgloss from Claires It changes from light to dark with your "mood" it was pretty vibrant today (I may grab one for myself it looks nice!) & i put a little bit of my Maybelline blush on her cheeks today & did her hair. 

Everyone is looking great.

Hezzie - looking pretty.

Jean - you looking pretty and summary.  Your lip shade is gorgeous.

Amy - nice colours and you look pretty.

Sarra - nice colour combos.

Xina - gorgeous...that eye liner is lovely...

Tis - really looking pretty.  Like how you tie your hair to your side. The new tinted moisty looks perfect on you.  Your cousin is cute.

Bonnie - simple look.

Vixie - very subtle colours...nice.

Back