how to save money help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i want know how i can save money with coupons . becouse   i spend a lot of money for food  .about  1000$ every month or more  .and this alot for us.   i have 3 kids with me and my husbend and we want to save  but how ? Iwant to know how i can use copons  where i can findet  need help  thx

any help
yaya.gif

I've been following raininghotcoupons.com because they alert you to coupon offers and where you can go to get great deals with certain coupons. 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been following raininghotcoupons.com because they alert you to coupon offers and where you can go to get great deals with certain coupons. 

thnxs jeanarick  but how i can uset 

Originally Posted by lulucatym85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thnxs jeanarick  but how i can uset 

It looks like it's a blog, so just click on the links and go to the websites it tells you to go to so you can print them out. Also, the Sunday paper is amazing for coupons, at least in Texas. Hold onto the coupons and look at the supermarket circulars for the week, if something's on sale that week sometimes you can do pretty well with coupons. My husband and I buy all-organic, so it's difficult to find coupons for our food, but when it does happen, we use them. We also try hard to always buy what's on sale and plan our dinners around the sales for the week.

From my understanding, the manufacturer will print off coupons as well as the store.

So using Tide as an example - proctor and gamble will distribute $1 off coupons and the store (Giant as example) will send out flyers advertising $1off coupons.

Wait until Giant advertises Tide on sale at Giant, then use the two $1 off coupons together.

If the original price of Tide was $8 - with the store sale of $6, and the 2 x $1 coupons, the total cost is now $4.

Hope this example helps

Yes raininghotcoupons.com is a blog that gives you links to websites where you can print coupons and where you can get hot deals. She also gives tips on where and how to use coupons to get great deals and often get stuff free or nearly free with coupon match ups. She's also directed me to bunches of company Facebook pages where I've gotten gobs of free samples. You can get a lot of coupons from coupons.com and Proctor & Gambles website and Facebook page

The other day (day before yesterday) I was at Target and a woman bought almost $400 worth of cosmetics and hair care products... she paid out of pocket less than $8. The only thing I question are those printable Target coupons she used since Target limited printables to 2 per computer. She had 50 which means she has lots of computers (we have three PCs, two netbooks and two laptops so I can print up to 14 coupons if I wanted) OR she fraudulently copied the coupons. If the coupons were obtained legitimately then I applaud her for her ability to save that much but if it was illegal (and I do question it since 75 coupons wouldn't scan and they ended up hand ringing the coupons in or overriding the cash register) the boo to her!

Yes, we use coupons too at home. I also check special offers, like recently i needed a bottle of shampoo. Mine is sold in pharmacies as it's a dermatologist brand (and it works fantastic on my hair). The store was having a buy 2 get 1 free, i didn't need three bottles of shampoo but having three for the price of two was a great deal. Now i'm stocked until next year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Planning your menus ahead is also a money saver.

I think its easier to get a bunch of $$$ off from coupons in the US than in Canada.  We don't get double coupon days and you can only stack coupons in a couple of stores.  It takes a lot of time to search out all those coupons.  I used a buy 1 bathroom cleaner and get another kind for free. I had 2 and used them both.  The sprays were $3 ea and I got 2 bottles of Fantastic for free so cleaning sprays were $1.50 a bottle for me today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

can any won tell me step by step with picuter  to how ican use coupons . coupon  copons   copons   .cand for how long

and for how long ican use coupons is it week or mounth or years  plz ineed your advise .

Latest posts

Back