Engagement rings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I realllllly want a flower ring like this. . . Told my b/f, but I can't seem to find any. =o( The site that had this picture had only information and not a single link with it for purchasing. Anyone know of any sites or stores that have any like these?

I don't know of any, but keep your pic and take it in to a jewelry store and have it made especially for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Try googling flower diamond engagement rings and see what pops up.  Never know what you might just find!

Oh! That is sooo pretty!

I would definitely try to take this pic to a jewelery.  I know of at least three guys in my area that could make something like this.

If you cant find it or find someone to make it and if you up for a trip to NJ - let me know!
wink.gif

I agree with them, I'd take it to a custom jeweler. One of my friends had her ring custom made and it's actually cheaper than you might think sometimes. Obviously it depends on quality of diamonds you want, etc. but it's worth trying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

we had my ring custom made. Its a decision that we'll never regret. I've been wearing it daily for almost 12 years and I NEVER get tired of looking at it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's a really beautiful ring! Unfortunately I don't know where to find this exact ring but like other said taking a picture to a jeweler is a good idea. Here is a similar one that I could have custom made for you with different color center diamond or a regular diamond but I don't have a physical jewelry store, only online. I know it would be difficult to do it placing an order online without being able to try it on. A wedding ring is such a special ring that you want to make sure you get it exactly how you want it. Your local jeweler should be able to help.

Thanks ladies. I was thinking about that, but the detailing on the sides are kind of hard to see since the picture is small. Oh well. Hopefully it still can be possible to make. Reija that ring is sooo pretty too! If my bf and I can't find a person to do that one I'll let you know.

These are beautiful rings. I have a special thing for rings. I LOVEEE stone-studded rings. I wish someone would propose like that to me ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;)

Both those rings are very pretty!

A jeweler should definitely be able to make one for you, like that.

The detailing on the sides looks to me like its small diamonds.

Originally Posted by aymanbinmoshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by aymanbinmoshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lovely rings. But how may they cost.
I feel ashamed when I see no one replied me.
Aww, you shouldn't feel ashamed. Sometimes threads get buried and lost in all the other threads (especially the introduce-yourself-threads)!

Latest posts

Back