New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look pretty, but just looking at the picture, if you already own some of the trios, 6 pans and 8 pand, you probably already own alot of those colors.  Just off hand, I've got Knock on Wood, Sweet as Candy, Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher andBlue had Me At Hello.  That gives me all the colors in half of these trios and if I had I'm feeling Retro, I've Got Good Jeans, Cool As a Cucumber and Night Elf, that would give me the rest.  I like that WNW is trying to put out new collections, but they really need to fill it with new colors.  I do see two colors that look newer, the yellow on the left and the green on the far right.  Thanks for the heads up Zadi!

interesting - I wonder if these are going to be LE? Hopefully we'll get a display up.  For me, even with the same colors I like the variety in combinations - I'm no artist and generally stick to one palette per look.

From what I've read, these are all limited editions (BOO!!!) and they are not the exact same colors as currently out.

If I can't find them I'll be sending you out for me lmbo

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From what I've read, these are all limited editions (BOO!!!) and they are not the exact same colors as currently out.

LOL They're not in my area yet. I was out at Walgreens, RiteAid, ShopKo and Fred Meyer a couple of hours ago and no one has it. I haven't checked Walmart though.

I re-read the blog entry and she wrote "mid-July" so two more weeks.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I must have them all.  Isn't that red one like the night elf?
That red is more like the red from the Vamp duo which was part the Fantasy Makers collection. Vamp Red wasn't as shimmery as Night Elf Red but that's just based on the color of the image. Who knows what it looks like in person right now. If get my hands on the new palette I'll swatch it to Vamp Red and Night Elf Red since I have both.

They need to sell all their products online like other cosmetic companies. I've contacted Fred Meyer and they're going to find out if they're going to carry it. If they are I've asked for an extra whole display for me to buy at my local Freddies. They're going to see if they're getting it and can get an extra whole display for me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL Well since it's an LE item and I didn't find out that they sold Mermaid's Cove, Go For The Gold AND Inked until AFTER they sold out or were almost sold out... I didn't want to miss this collection. GFTG is just fantastic and am kicking myself I didn't buy another shadow palette when I had the chance. I do have four palettes of the blush/bronzer though. lol

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those look pretty, but just looking at the picture, if you already own some of the trios, 6 pans and 8 pand, you probably already own alot of those colors.  Just off hand, I've got Knock on Wood, Sweet as Candy, Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher andBlue had Me At Hello.  That gives me all the colors in half of these trios and if I had I'm feeling Retro, I've Got Good Jeans, Cool As a Cucumber and Night Elf, that would give me the rest.  I like that WNW is trying to put out new collections, but they really need to fill it with new colors.  I do see two colors that look newer, the yellow on the left and the green on the far right.  Thanks for the heads up Zadi!
Hey Jeanarick, I also see some colors that look like they are in some of the other wet n wild palette but I also see some colors that I have not seen in their palettes. I know I will be looking for them to come out around here. I was just in walmart, riteaid, walgreens and cvs, and kmart and I have not seen these yet so I will be on the look out. I wish wet n wild would sell their products online as well. I see they should be release sometime around July I will be waiting and waiting. lol

I was in Rite Aid on Sunday and they didn't yet have this display up. Hope they come out soon so I can check them against what I already have....

Latest posts

Back