Contest - Giveaway: Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette, Naked Eye Shadows, Ben Nye Grab Bag (Closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
With the celebration of Summer finally being here, we will run a new contest/giveaway! We ended up collecting a few things from the IMATS Show in LA in June. 15 day contest! ONE lucky winner will receive these wonderful products

Crown Brush Metal Madness Palette Exclusive to Hautelook - Retail Value $60

Naked Cosmetics Collection of Six - Desert Sunset - Retail Value $59.99

Napoleon Perdis Makeup Palette - Coral - Retail Value $39

Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos - Retail Value $14.95

Ben Nye Grab Bag

Crown Deluxe Duo Fiber Brushes C428 and C429 - Retail Value $9

To enter the giveaway contest:
  1. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win)
  2. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win)
  3. Reply ONCE to this thread with your Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand (mandatory to win)
  4. Bonus Entries "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for details)
  5. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)
  6. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter for to win(details):

1. Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 15 possible bonus entries/1 per day)  [COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances. ****FOTD entries must be posted within the 24 hours of that day to be counted as a contest entry for that day (12:00am - 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).  For instance, a post for a FOTD entry for July 1, 2011 must be posted between 12am and 11:59pm PST on July 1st to be counted as an entry for this contest for that day.  If you post a FOTD for July 1 at a later date it will not be counted as an entry for the contest.**** [/COLOR]
  2. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)
  3. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)
Contest Details:
  • Contest prize: Win the above list of makeup products
  • After the contest, we'll pull the list of people who replied to this thread, take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then let www.random.org select 1 lucky winner!
  • 15 day contest from July 1st - 15th, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to US and Canadian RESIDENTS ONLY.   Everyone can enter! Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open to all US and Canadian Residents. If a Canadian wins you will have to paypal MakeupTalk  $30.00USD international surcharge.
So yes, the contest has already started?

*drools over items* I want! *drools*

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Coastal Scents Liquid Color Correctors
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Bare Escentuals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser (formerly known as Rare Minerals Exfoliating Cleanser)
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:    Olay - Sensitive Skin Moisture Lotion
Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:   NARS - Duo eyeshadows
Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:      Matrix Design Pulse - Hard Lock Hairspray

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Everyday Minerals Lucent Face Powder

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand:  St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub and Cleanser

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Moroccan Oil - the Original

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand: Benefit: Lemon-Aid

Benefit: Lemon-Aid

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Aveeno: Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Biosilk-- Silk Therapy

Favourite Makeup Brand & favourite product : MAC cosmetics  & MAC fix plus Mist spray

Favourite Skin Care Brand & favourite product: Clinique & dark spot corrector serum

Favourite Hair Care Brand & favourite product: Redken & Redken Glass 01

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--UD 24/7 Eyeliners

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Sugar Scrub

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand--Healthy Sexy Hair--Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner

One favorite? Just one? ugh - making this difficult... let me think... hmmmmmmm.

A favorite makeup brand of mine is Too Faced, and I love their True Romance Eye Palette - its my go to basic everyday palette.

A favorite skin care brand is Mary Kay, I've been using them for years.  My favorite skin care product is the eye makeup remover - it gets rid of everything!

A favorite hair care brand is Neutrogena, their T Gel/T Sal line is great for scalps with issues.

My favorite makeup brand is Chanel and my favorite product is the Irreelle Blush in Tea Rose.

My favorite skincare brand is Philosophy and my favorite product is Purity Made Simple Cleanser.

My favorite hair care line is Unite and my favorite product is the Tricky Lite Finishing Spray.

1.  A favorite makeup brand of mine is M.A.C and my favorite item is FIX PLUS
  2.  A favorite skin care brand is PROACTIV

3.  A favorite hair care brand is PANTENE

• Makeup: Bare Escentuals and the foundation is my favorite product because it's my "go-to" gal as far as makeup
  • Skincare: Philosophy and my favorite product is the Oxygen Peel kit
  • Hair Care: Maxius and the product is my straightener...except it recently stoppped working. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  Bobbi Brown - Cream foundation
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Uriage - Hyseac face cream combination to oily skin
  3. Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand Schwarzkopf - got2b guardian angel 220*c heat protection blow-dry + flat iron

already following on facebook smashinbeauty

Favorite makuep brand at the moment - Wet N Wild, favorite product, Petal Pusher Eyeshadow Palette

Favorite Skincare brand, L'Oreal, product, Go 360 Clean Facial Wash

Favorite Haircare brand, Tresemme, product, Thermal Recovery Conditioner

Another give away!! YaYy!!

Ok, my favorite make up brand is CoverGirl and the product is Lash Blast Luxe mascara <3 I never leave home without it!

My favorite skin care brand is L'Oreal and the product would be the Regenerist Facial Wipes....they keep my skin very soft and removes make up easily.

Last but not least, my favorite hair care brand is Herbal Essence and the product is the Long Term relationship leave in conditioner.... I have thick semi curly/wavy long hair and its the only thing that allows me to shower and go. I thow a little in, scrunch and it dries smooth and curly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOVE it!

So, theres my entry....fingers crossed! >.<

1. Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand >>> L'Oreal HIP - loose pigments in "Progressive"
  2. Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand >> Mary Kay - 3 in 1 Cleanser
  3.  Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand >> Aussie - volumizing shampoo

This looks like a GREAT giveaway!

Favorite Makeup BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand  

Benefit- "Erase Paste in Medium"

Favorite Skin Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Aveeno- "Apricot Scrub"

Favorite Hair Care BRAND and 1 FAVORITE product from that brand

Aveda- "Brilliant Damage Control 

1. Favorite Makeup Brand: Urban Decay

Favorite product by Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

2. Favorite Skin Care Brand: Mario Badescu

Favorite product by Mario Badescu: Healing Cream

3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: Redken

Favorite product by Redeken: Fresh Curls detangler

1. Favorite Makeup Brand: L'Oreal Paris

Favorite product: Magic Smooth Souffle Makeup

2. Favorite Skin Care Brand: Aveeno

Favorite product:  Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser

3. Favorite Hair Care Brand: TRESemme'

Favorite product: 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray

Man, I love giveaways!  LOL

favorite makeup brand...if i had to choose I would say Hard Candy right now, i love the welcome matte powder because it's translucent and can go on anyones skin and it's very light

favorite skin care brand...Kiehls and i love their ultra moisturizing CREAM (not the lotion) as it's a great thicker moisturizer that isn't greasy.

favorite hair care brand...I love Matrix Smoothing system and their Sleek Look Conditioner is just plain BOMB!!! makes hair very smooth without weighing it down or greasiness.

1.  A favorite makeup brand of mine is naked cosmetics
  2.  A favorite skin care brand is clinque

3.  A favorite hair care brand is aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back