Anyone familiar with Cosmetic Clearance Center?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm considering ordering a few discontinued Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers duos from them but am wary about ordering from a company I've never ordered from or heard of. So does anyone have any experiences with ordering from them? Are they reliable? Complaints?

funny you mentioned this because I ran across them looking at their lip balms!  They also had some discontinued contour blushes that looked tempting.  I did see the Fantasy makers too. VERY tempting. I think a you tube guru mentioned the site... I'll see if I can dig up anything for you.

eta: also saw that they take paypal so you can always file within that window if they don't deliver.

Apparently they're in Canada. So for those of you in Canada who have been looking for WnW products try with them. From what I've googled they do have a physical location to go in and shop.

Cosmetics Clearance Center
1561 River Rd. W.
Wasaga Beach, ON
L9Z 2W4
Canada

Because they're in Canada I'm wary of ordering. I thought they were in the US. Got to love Canadian Customs. lol

I just went there, loaded up my cart with 7 items or so, and went to check out. I nearly crapped my pants. $14.95 shipping to Canada?? From Canada?? They can bite my @rse as far as I'm concerned. I can drive across the border 10 minutes away from us - AND BACK - and spend all day there shopping, trying stuff out first hand, for that shipping price. My country sucks for online shopping, seriously. Which is why I buy everything else from the US and the rest of the world.

Ouch! Almost $15 in shipping? So I wanted to check what shipping would be for the stuff I wanted and it basically doubles the price on what I wanted.

Your Order Item Cost
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11239 Blue Ice      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11256 Snake Charmer      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11258 Brazen Babe      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11259 Glam Ghoul      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11331 Twilight      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11332 Vamp      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11333 Afterdark      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11334 Glam Ghoul      $1.50
1     Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow Duo - #11335 Hocus Pocus      $1.50

Subtotal:     $13.50
Shipping:     $13.95
Tax:     $0.00
Total:     $27.45

Yeah, I think I'll keep on looking elsewhere for the Fantasy Makers duos but keep them in mind if I can't find what I'm looking for.

shipping is a pain in the behind!!!! iv ordered from hong kong and china!

but you SHOULD take advantage and stock up, i guess the shipping price is ok if you order a lot to make it worth it. i think ill save up and then order galore!!!!!!!!!!! XD

DON'T. . .I ordered from them on April 23rd the Shipping was almost as much as the product. . . and I still haven't got anything!!!

Now I can't even find them online and I get no information when trying to track my order and there is no good phone number, so now what do I do???

Back