Asian Women: What is your secret for perfect skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream ..what i can buy from asian store for beauty and skin care           I am white, and I have dark skin discoloration area bikini area .  It is embarrassing to me to. Is there any way that I can fix this problem or is it normal?      Can anyone of you please suggest some creams/lotions/gels/medicines to re-store the original skin colour ?    and how i can get rid of  stretch marks ..p    

I just bought a whitening lotion and I'm hoping to try it out.  I got it at an Asian store, they are really big on being White.  Maybe check out your local Chinese or Filipino store. 

I have a feeling that the a reason they have such flawless, youthful skin is due to the fact that they have a diet that is high in Omega-3s thanks to eating primarily seafood and dark leafy vegetables. I know that many use soaps made from mother of pearl or papaya - soaps that are also used by some Mexican women so the soaps can be found made by Mexican companies.

I don't have problems with my skin but I do have darkening in the groin and armpit areas which I've read can be lightened with bleaching creams. I don't know where the original poster is located but Mexican stores are rare in Vancouver.  I would not even know where to find one.  Creams that contain hydroquinone or alpha-arbutin are known to work.  Hydroquinone is a banned product in Canada.  

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just bought a whitening lotion and I'm hoping to try it out.  I got it at an Asian store, they are really big on being White.  Maybe check out your local Chinese or Filipino store. 

can tell me the   neam of  a whitening lotion   and for what

and for what

thnx  zadidoll

but you think but but you think soap papaya it's work for me

it work for me it's

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling that the a reason they have such flawless, youthful skin is due to the fact that they have a diet that is high in Omega-3s thanks to eating primarily seafood and dark leafy vegetables. I know that many use soaps made from mother of pearl or papaya - soaps that are also used by some Mexican women so the soaps can be found made by Mexican companies.

The one I just bought is called Amira Magic Skin Whitening Lotion plus firming  - photo is of the cream but I have the lotion.  It was from a Filipino store.  

The one I just bought is called Amira Magic Skin Whitening Lotion plus firming  - photo is of the cream but I have the lotion.  It was from a Filipino store.  

i can use that cream in my  bikini area     

toWhitening  mmy

my bikini

That's what those types of creams are used for... elbows, armpits, groin area as well as blemish scars.  

Here's the one I got...(finally found it)

Amira

The soaps I buy and use are from Mexico. The brand is Grisi (the site is in Spanish) and I buy mine for $1 to $1.50 at the local Mexican grocery store. I use papaya, avocado, Mother of Pearl, donkey's milk (the one I'm actually using right now), seaweed, sulfur, oats, tomato, olive oil, aloe vera, chamomile and a neutral one. I need to make a run to the store in a couple of weeks because I'm almost out of soaps (down to olive oil and aloe vera). One bar of soap - depending on the type - lasts me two weeks to a month.

Aceite de Olivo - Olive Oil Bar Soap
Aguacate - Avocado Bar Soap
Algas Marinas - Seaweed Bar Soap (there are two types - one plain and one exfoliating)

Almendras - Almond Bar Soap
Avena - Oat Bar Soap
Azufre - Sulfur with Lanolin Bar Soap
Concha Nacar - Mother of Pearl Bar Soap

Glicerina - Glycerine Bar Soap
Jitomate - Tomato Bar Soap
Leche de Burra - Donkey's Milk Bar Soap
Manzanilla - Chamomile Bar Soap

Miel de Abeja - Honey Bar Soap
Neutro - Neutral Bar Soap
Pepino - Cucumber Bar Soap
Savila - Aloe Vera Bar Soap

Te Verde - Green Tea Bar Soap

Looks like they Grisi site no longer lists Papaya unless the soap I buy is not Grisi. I know I buy papaya soap at the Mexican grocery store and will have to check next time (I'm out) who the brand is by.

Donkey's milk??? really? 
LOL Yup. Supposedly helps keep the skin look young.

moisturizer

Rich in milk protein

Hydrates and softens the skin {aportándole} elasticity and vitality, giving a more youthful appearance.

For better results we recommend using the Donkey Milk Cream by Grisi.

I have no idea what aportándole means.

thnx alot  for inf iwill go to Mexican grocery store  

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The soaps I buy and use are from Mexico. The brand is Grisi (the site is in Spanish) and I buy mine for $1 to $1.50 at the local Mexican grocery store. I use papaya, avocado, Mother of Pearl, donkey's milk (the one I'm actually using right now), seaweed, sulfur, oats, tomato, olive oil, aloe vera, chamomile and a neutral one. I need to make a run to the store in a couple of weeks because I'm almost out of soaps (down to olive oil and aloe vera). One bar of soap - depending on the type - lasts me two weeks to a month.

Aceite de Olivo - Olive Oil Bar Soap
Aguacate - Avocado Bar Soap
Algas Marinas - Seaweed Bar Soap (there are two types - one plain and one exfoliating)

Almendras - Almond Bar Soap
Avena - Oat Bar Soap
Azufre - Sulfur with Lanolin Bar Soap
Concha Nacar - Mother of Pearl Bar Soap

Glicerina - Glycerine Bar Soap
Jitomate - Tomato Bar Soap
Leche de Burra - Donkey's Milk Bar Soap
Manzanilla - Chamomile Bar Soap

Miel de Abeja - Honey Bar Soap
Neutro - Neutral Bar Soap
Pepino - Cucumber Bar Soap
Savila - Aloe Vera Bar Soap

Te Verde - Green Tea Bar Soap

Looks like they Grisi site no longer lists Papaya unless the soap I buy is not Grisi. I know I buy papaya soap at the Mexican grocery store and will have to check next time (I'm out) who the brand is by.

aportándole means Providing it. So your translation would be 

-Hydrates and softens the skin providing it or giving it elasticity and vitality, giving a more youthful appearance. 

I suppose its like using goats milk for soaps.  The only soaps that may be whitening in your list of soaps may be papaya and the mother of pearl.  

Quote:  Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Yup. Supposedly helps keep the skin look young.

I have no idea what aportándole means.

Ahh, thanks for the translation on that word. Yeah, the only two on the list are the Mother of Pearl and Papaya. The rest are either for dry skin, youthful skin and things like that. I love my Grisi soaps.

I personally don't think soaps would be effective at all in whitening because there is no opportunity for it to work.  You lather and rinse so it only really stays on your skin for a minute or 2. Creams will stay because you don't wash it off.  There's a very small population of Mexicans in my city, there are no Mexican stores that I know of.

I'm sorry.. but unless you have severe skin discoloration, why would people want to lighten their skin with a product?

I have discolouration in my armpits and my groin area that I'd really want to get rid of.  I've been researching how to get rid of that and it is to use skin bleaching creams.  I also have lots of hyperpigmentation on my upper arms for years and years and years of untreated KP.  

I've used a whitening mask from Shiseido in the past (there is a whole line of products actually, but i just used the mask). It's called Aqualabel. It did work when i used it, but i didn't use it long enough to see drastic results.

Latest posts

Back